Comment / Supply chain radar: Kuehne + Nagel rumoured to have fired senior CL staff in Schindellegi
Mr. J. Catch is always colourful but very clear in his remarks. So, when he told me on Saturday ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' hammering is surreal – just as DSV speculation surges
There is talk that softer 2019 adjusted ebitda guidance for XPO Logistics, which emerged yesterday, was ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: should UPS & FedEx vs Amazon Air bother air freight executives?
I am sorry. I have no doubt having FedEx, UPS and Amazon Air all in ...
Comment / Against the odds: The full downside of the supply chain trade, according to APMM, Hapag, DSV, XPO & friends
Against the odds comes in two forms: a column, on merit when warranted, and a ...
Comment / Against the odds: CEVA, not Panalpina, the right mating partner for K+N
Unforgettable. In late 2005, Kuehne +Nagel (K+N) agreed its largest deal to date by acquiring Paris-based ...
Kuehne + Nagel ready for takeover talks with Panalpina (Reuters, paper)
Reuters reports: “Swiss logistics group Kuehne & Nagel is ready to talk with Panalpina (PWTN.S) ...
Kuehne weighs blockbuster M&A
Bloomberg: “Kuehne + Nagel International AG said it’s seeking an acquisition that would transform its business ...
News / K+N uses invoices to show clients their ocean freight carbon footprint
Kuehne + Nagel (K+N) has begun noting the CO2 emissions generated by sea freight shipments on ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'