Korean Air Headlines
Recommends / South Korea police seek arrest warrant for Korean Air / Hanjin Group chief
Each year seems to bring more despair for Hanjin Group chairman Cho Yang Ho. First ...
Recommends / Korean Air Cargo enjoys first-quarter boost
Korean Air has announced its first-quarter results, which show that freight tonne kilometres increased 7.9%, ...
Recommends / Korean Air narrows loss as cargo grows; Ethiopian gets loan to expand
Korean Air’s net loss fell in 2016 to KW556.8bn ($485.9m), compared with a net loss of ...
Recommends / Debt level fears for Korean Air as the won grows weaker
Korean companies have had a tough time. Next up is Korean Air, expected to release ...
People / Cho Won-tae appointed president of Korean Air in wake of 'nut lady' scandal
Hanjin Group has promoted Cho Won-tae (pictured), son of group chairman Cho Yang-ho and brother ...
Recommends / Korean Air Lines faces turbulence from its founding family
The FT has published an interesting article on Korean Air Lines, which has just announced ...
Recommends / Korean Air logs record Q3 profit on cheap fuel
Third-quarter results from Korean Airlines, one of the world’s largest air cargo carriers and holder of ...
Comment / Analysis: lenders fear Korean Air Lines could catch a cold from Hanjin
Korean Air Lines, Hanjin Shipping’s largest shareholder, has provided little help to its subsidiary since ...
Recommends / Hanjin gets Korean Air funds, but revival is in doubt
Hanjin – or rather, its customers – has received a small lifeline after its biggest ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared