Korean Air Headlines
Recommends / Customs seizes suspect smuggled goods at Korean Air supplier
Korean Air’s Cho family may find themselves back in the spotlight if a report from ...
News / Change is in the air for Asia's airlines, but cargo seems to be flying
Asia’s carriers face shifting paradigms: Korean Airlines’ third-quarter profits fell almost 90%, while Cathay Pacific has ...
Recommends / South Korea police seek arrest warrant for Korean Air / Hanjin Group chief
Each year seems to bring more despair for Hanjin Group chairman Cho Yang Ho. First ...
Recommends / Korean Air Cargo enjoys first-quarter boost
Korean Air has announced its first-quarter results, which show that freight tonne kilometres increased 7.9%, ...
Recommends / Korean Air narrows loss as cargo grows; Ethiopian gets loan to expand
Korean Air’s net loss fell in 2016 to KW556.8bn ($485.9m), compared with a net loss of ...
Recommends / Debt level fears for Korean Air as the won grows weaker
Korean companies have had a tough time. Next up is Korean Air, expected to release ...
People / Cho Won-tae appointed president of Korean Air in wake of 'nut lady' scandal
Hanjin Group has promoted Cho Won-tae (pictured), son of group chairman Cho Yang-ho and brother ...
Recommends / Korean Air Lines faces turbulence from its founding family
The FT has published an interesting article on Korean Air Lines, which has just announced ...
Recommends / Korean Air logs record Q3 profit on cheap fuel
Third-quarter results from Korean Airlines, one of the world’s largest air cargo carriers and holder of ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 5.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 1. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 2. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 3. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 4. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 5. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links