Korean Air Headlines
Recommends / Customs seizes suspect smuggled goods at Korean Air supplier
Korean Air’s Cho family may find themselves back in the spotlight if a report from ...
News / Change is in the air for Asia's airlines, but cargo seems to be flying
Asia’s carriers face shifting paradigms: Korean Airlines’ third-quarter profits fell almost 90%, while Cathay Pacific has ...
Recommends / South Korea police seek arrest warrant for Korean Air / Hanjin Group chief
Each year seems to bring more despair for Hanjin Group chairman Cho Yang Ho. First ...
Recommends / Korean Air Cargo enjoys first-quarter boost
Korean Air has announced its first-quarter results, which show that freight tonne kilometres increased 7.9%, ...
Recommends / Korean Air narrows loss as cargo grows; Ethiopian gets loan to expand
Korean Air’s net loss fell in 2016 to KW556.8bn ($485.9m), compared with a net loss of ...
Recommends / Debt level fears for Korean Air as the won grows weaker
Korean companies have had a tough time. Next up is Korean Air, expected to release ...
People / Cho Won-tae appointed president of Korean Air in wake of 'nut lady' scandal
Hanjin Group has promoted Cho Won-tae (pictured), son of group chairman Cho Yang-ho and brother ...
Recommends / Korean Air Lines faces turbulence from its founding family
The FT has published an interesting article on Korean Air Lines, which has just announced ...
Recommends / Korean Air logs record Q3 profit on cheap fuel
Third-quarter results from Korean Airlines, one of the world’s largest air cargo carriers and holder of ...
Comment / Analysis: lenders fear Korean Air Lines could catch a cold from Hanjin
Korean Air Lines, Hanjin Shipping’s largest shareholder, has provided little help to its subsidiary since ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
- 5.CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
- 1. Alex@coollogisticsconference.com on Four trophies for The Loadstar specialists at Seahorse journalism awards 2018
- 2. Andreas Kout on E-commerce revenue up, but traditional services bring Clipper more profit
- 3. Kevin Tovey on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Paul Clifton on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 5. Graham on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive