Korean Air Headlines
Recommends / Customs seizes suspect smuggled goods at Korean Air supplier
Korean Air’s Cho family may find themselves back in the spotlight if a report from ...
Recommends / South Korea police seek arrest warrant for Korean Air / Hanjin Group chief
Each year seems to bring more despair for Hanjin Group chairman Cho Yang Ho. First ...
Recommends / Korean Air Cargo enjoys first-quarter boost
Korean Air has announced its first-quarter results, which show that freight tonne kilometres increased 7.9%, ...
Recommends / Korean Air narrows loss as cargo grows; Ethiopian gets loan to expand
Korean Air’s net loss fell in 2016 to KW556.8bn ($485.9m), compared with a net loss of ...
Recommends / Debt level fears for Korean Air as the won grows weaker
Korean companies have had a tough time. Next up is Korean Air, expected to release ...
People / Cho Won-tae appointed president of Korean Air in wake of 'nut lady' scandal
Hanjin Group has promoted Cho Won-tae (pictured), son of group chairman Cho Yang-ho and brother ...
Recommends / Korean Air Lines faces turbulence from its founding family
The FT has published an interesting article on Korean Air Lines, which has just announced ...
Recommends / Korean Air logs record Q3 profit on cheap fuel
Third-quarter results from Korean Airlines, one of the world’s largest air cargo carriers and holder of ...
Comment / Analysis: lenders fear Korean Air Lines could catch a cold from Hanjin
Korean Air Lines, Hanjin Shipping’s largest shareholder, has provided little help to its subsidiary since ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV