Korean Air Headlines
Recommends / Korean Air Cargo enjoys first-quarter boost
Korean Air has announced its first-quarter results, which show that freight tonne kilometres increased 7.9%, ...
Recommends / Korean Air narrows loss as cargo grows; Ethiopian gets loan to expand
Korean Air’s net loss fell in 2016 to KW556.8bn ($485.9m), compared with a net loss of ...
Recommends / Debt level fears for Korean Air as the won grows weaker
Korean companies have had a tough time. Next up is Korean Air, expected to release ...
People / Cho Won-tae appointed president of Korean Air in wake of 'nut lady' scandal
Hanjin Group has promoted Cho Won-tae (pictured), son of group chairman Cho Yang-ho and brother ...
Recommends / Korean Air Lines faces turbulence from its founding family
The FT has published an interesting article on Korean Air Lines, which has just announced ...
Recommends / Korean Air logs record Q3 profit on cheap fuel
Third-quarter results from Korean Airlines, one of the world’s largest air cargo carriers and holder of ...
Recommends / Hanjin gets Korean Air funds, but revival is in doubt
Hanjin – or rather, its customers – has received a small lifeline after its biggest ...
Recommends / Watchdog probing Hanjin's inter-affiliate transactions
More rumblings in South Korea about possible malpractices at Hanjin Group, whose container shipping division ...
Recommends / Hanjin family plans share issue for capital increase in Hanjin KAL
It’s all eerily familiar: with Hanjin’s financial difficulties showing no signs of abating, the family ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers