Kuehne + Nagel Headlines
Comment / Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
There could something fundamentally wrong in an industry where the market leader and other players ...
News / More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
Growing demand from automotive shippers has led Kuehne + Nagel to expand its Asia-Europe rail ...
News / K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
Despite a return to growth in its bottom line, Kuehne + Nagel’s nine-month results released ...
Comment / TOCcast special: Linking the supply chain – video interviews from Amsterdam
A shipper, freight forwarder, shipping line and port operator – that’s the complete container supply ...
News / K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
Kuehne + Nagel has unveiled its new corporate plan to succeed the Focus + Excellence initiative that ...
News / Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
Kuehne + Nagel has launched a supply chain product for the lithium battery industry, as the ...
Comment / Analysis: something brewing at Kuehne + Nagel HQ as its stock rises?
The stock of Kuehne + Nagel (K+N) continues to defy the law of gravity, but ...
News / Strong first half for K+N as profits hold steady against rising costs
Kuehne + Nagel saw first-half 2017 profit hit the same level as last year, arresting a ...
News / CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
Several interested parties are seriously considering acquiring CEVA Logistics, according to sources across the logistics ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared