Kuehne + Nagel Headlines
News / Agility's Shipa Freight joins the ranks of the online booking platforms
Agility is the latest forwarder to offer customers an online booking platform, designed to cater ...
News / Forwarders face extinction in 10 years if they don't 'go digital', says report
Forwarders are still reluctant to fully embrace the digital revolution, with some 25% failing to ...
Comment / Analysis: K+N needs to find some courage and a new corporate plan
Six months ago, I predicted value destruction was on its way for Kuehne + Nagel, ...
News / K+N unveils 'unique' Sea Explorer service to broaden customer choice
Shipper demand for visibility has seen Kuehne + Nagel launch the Sea Explorer service – a “comprehensive” overview ...
News / Kuehne + Nagel investors disappointed with 2017 results, despite profit increase
Despite increased profits for the 12 months to December, Kuehne + Nagel’s 2017 numbers failed ...
Comment / Analysis: K+N should take a strategic look at air freight for its next acquisition
There was good news for ocean carriers in what was otherwise a painful week for ...
News / DSV the 'star performer' in forwarding and likely to hit acquisition trail in 2018
Analyst Jefferies today updated its research on European freight forwarders, downgrading two, upgrading one and ...
Comment / Analysis: lean into the future – the logistics plans of JD.com and Alibaba
“What we need to do is always lean into the future, when the world changes ...
News / No more waiting around for cargo at Brussels Airport, thanks to its new app
Forwarders at Brussels Airport enjoyed faster pick-up and delivery yesterday, following the introduction of the ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 5.Air freight a star performer as K+N gets 2018 off to a flying start
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Carrier reliability reaches new nadir in Q1 as premium services gain ground
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 4. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?