Kuehne + Nagel Headlines
News / CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
Several interested parties are seriously considering acquiring CEVA Logistics, according to sources across the logistics ...
News / K+N uses invoices to show clients their ocean freight carbon footprint
Kuehne + Nagel (K+N) has begun noting the CO2 emissions generated by sea freight shipments on ...
People / Tim Scharwath takes on top job at DHL Global Forwarding
More than a year after announcing the news, Deutsche Post DHL Group has appointed Tim ...
Comment / Analysis: Swiss forwarders K+N and Panalpina have ambitious targets
Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina have drawn my attention again, following the release of their quarterly ...
News / Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
Despite revenue growth of almost CHF300m (US$300m), Kuehne + Nagel struggled to increase profits in the ...
News / Alibaba extends partnership with KN to cover cross-border B2B shipments
Kuehne + Nagel this morning signed an agreement with the world’s largest e-commerce platform, Alibaba, ...
People / Whitehall thumbs-up for Trailblazer forwarder group apprenticeships
A group of freight forwarders who formed an employer group to develop an industry-standard apprenticeship ...
Comment / Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
The annual results of two of the most prominent air and ocean freight global forwarders, Kuehne ...
News / Record profits in 2016, so now K+N is set to hit the acquisition trail
Kuehne + Nagel (K+N) saw a record profit performance in 2016, despite diminishing revenue and ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers