Kuehne + Nagel Headlines
Comment / Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
While many investors and financial analysts have their eyes on Kuehne Nagel’s (K+N) interim results, ...
Comment / Analysis: TMS, ERP, T&L and M&A – it's a kind of magic
I honestly never thought that one day I would be trying to make sense of ...
News / Transport industry frustration growing at lack of UK progress on Brexit
Businesses are becoming increasingly vocal about the UK government’s lack of progress on Brexit. The Society ...
Comment / Market insight: As Flexport focuses on market share, can it match its ambitions?
After discussing last week how much Flexport could be worth under three different scenarios for ...
News / Kuehne + Nagel goes the final mile with Zebraxx partnership deal
Kuehne + Nagel is set to expand its capabilities in the final-mile delivery sector, signing ...
News / Tight margins and insourcing the greatest threats forwarders face in a new era
Shipper insourcing, rather than digital disruption, is the greatest threat to freight forwarders, while tight margins ...
People / Henrik Ambak tops list of new directors at IATA's Cargo IQ
IATA’s Cargo iQ organisation has appointed Emirates SkyCargo’s senior vice president of global operations, Henrik ...
People / Gino Niella joins business development team at FCS Oceans
FSC Oceans has appointed Gino Niella to the new role of operations assistant, supporting the ...
News / Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
Digital start-ups may hit media headlines, but some of the biggest names in forwarding are ...
Comment / ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
Rather unexpectedly, I have found myself considering the provocative idea of a merger or some ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making