Kuehne + Nagel Headlines
News / Alibaba extends partnership with KN to cover cross-border B2B shipments
Kuehne + Nagel this morning signed an agreement with the world’s largest e-commerce platform, Alibaba, ...
People / Whitehall thumbs-up for Trailblazer forwarder group apprenticeships
A group of freight forwarders who formed an employer group to develop an industry-standard apprenticeship ...
Comment / Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
The annual results of two of the most prominent air and ocean freight global forwarders, Kuehne ...
News / Record profits in 2016, so now K+N is set to hit the acquisition trail
Kuehne + Nagel (K+N) saw a record profit performance in 2016, despite diminishing revenue and ...
News / Established forwarders have nothing to fear from well-funded start-ups – yet
Forwarders which create value for shippers and invest in IT will be the ones that ...
Comment / Analysis: K+N at a crossroads – time for a take-private deal?
The recent nine-month performance of Switzerland’s Kuehne + Nagel continues to beg the question as ...
News / Kuehne + Nagel sees revenue fall but profits rise over first nine months
Despite declining revenue, Kuehne + Nagel reported increases of 6.3% and 5.1% in gross profit ...
News / Get automated or in 10 years the industry won't need you, forwarders warned
Ocean freight forwarders are facing extinction within the next decade unless they embrace booking automation, ...
News / K+N under orders to quick-march British Army logistics into the 21st century
The logistics supporting British Army operations will be transformed after the opening of a new defence fulfilment centre ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 2. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. email@example.com on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 4. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs