Kuehne + Nagel Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: why Goldman Sachs bought CEVA stock?
After a long of day of talk spent on the DSV/Panalpina takeover situation, I bumped ...
News / DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
DSV’s offer yesterday of CHF170 per share for Panalpina – thought to be an “opening gambit” – ...
News / Logistics industry urges UK to prevent disorderly Brexit but vows to 'clear up the mess'
The logistics industry has called on the UK government to ensure continued free trade and no “disorderly” ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Panalpina takeover – here comes the bidding war
Klaus-Michael Kuehne is taking it personally, according to several market rumours, so I asked Mr ...
Comment / Market Insight: Q&A with Hans Willam – lessons from 45 years' experience in logistics
I had yet to be born in the early 1970s, when Hans Willam (pictured above), ...
Comment / Against the odds: new year - no change
Against the odds comes in two forms: a column, on merit when warranted, and a ...
Comment / Market Insight: executive roulette – time to pay the bill for all the window dressing
So, should we expect more joy or pain next year for executives of the major ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Kuehne + Nagel rumoured to have fired senior CL staff in Schindellegi
Mr. J. Catch is always colourful but very clear in his remarks. So, when he told me on Saturday ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' hammering is surreal – just as DSV speculation surges
There is talk that softer 2019 adjusted ebitda guidance for XPO Logistics, which emerged yesterday, was ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes