Kuehne + Nagel Headlines
Comment / Supply Chain Radar: after trouble for CEVA & XPO, how exposed is K+N's portfolio of clients?
Swiss transport behemoth Kuehne + Nagel is often named by sources concerned with counter-party risk – and ...
Comment / Supply Chain Radar: Charting troubles for carriers and 3PLs
I am not a big fan of charts, but certain trends are undeniable, and are, ...
Comment / Supply Chain Radar: does CEVA's Q3 update make a counterbid by DSV less likely?
French carrier CMA CGM must publish by 30 November the full details of its offer ...
Comment / Market Insight - DHL Global Forwarding back with a bang: could an IPO be its next move?
(Note for the reader: DGF in this story refers to both freight and forwarding activities, ...
Comment / Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
Opportunity is knocking for Klaus-Michael Kuehne, honorary chairman and majority shareholder of Kuehne + Nagel ...
People / Guillaume Sauzedde becomes new MD of Ceva's Central & Eastern Europe cluster
CEVA Logistics has appointed Guillaume Sauzedde (pictured above) as managing director of its Central & ...
News / Kuehne + Nagel expands Indonesia footprint with Wira Logistics acquisition
Kuehne + Nagel has continued its strategy of smaller, bolt-on acquisitions, yesterday scooping up the logistics ...
Comment / Analysis: supply chain players go head to head in a fight for pricing power
One of the thornier questions I have been struggling with lately is the priority of ...
News / K+N debuts blockchain solution for containers – 'with more to come'
Kuehne + Nagel has deployed its first major blockchain solution, aimed at improving verified gross ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 4.'A quarter of solid growth on the top line' for APMM
- 5.Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
- 1. Andrew Thomas on Global Logistic Properties moves into European logistics with Gazeley acquisition
- 2. Asaf Ashar on Drewry sides with those wanting extension to block exemption for joint liner services
- 3. Laxminarayan on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. email@example.com on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives