Comment / How technology can boost staff retention and not simply replace them
During the recent Cargo Facts Asia conference, one airline executive stated: “Airlines are responsible for ...
News / Continuing dock strife delays Cosco purchase of stake in Spanish port sector
The labour dispute that is disrupting the Spanish port sector has also held up the sale of ...
News / Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers
The International Transport Workers Federation (ITF) has called on clothing maker Levi Strauss to pressure ...
News / Freight forwarding industry bears $500m bill for ocean rate processing
The global freight forwarding community could be incurring as much as $500m in costs a year ...
Recommends / Hanjin white-collar workforce to be halved by Christmas
It was inevitable, but sad, nonetheless. By the end of December, the troubled shipping company ...
Recommends / The rise of robotic manufacturing and the new wave of workers
Supply & Demand Chain Executive has analysed the impact of robotics and automated warehouses on ...
Comment / Amazon deal 'promises much', but Atlas Air fails to acknowledge elephants in the room
Atlas Air’s earnings call with analysts yesterday – perhaps unsurprisingly – focused on the Amazon deal. ...
People / ITF and IMEC invest $3m to support maritime training in Ukraine
The International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF) and the International Maritime Employers’ Council (IMEC) have collaborated ...
News / Call for mediation as pilots' dispute with Atlas Air management over contracts escalates fast
The war of words between Atlas management and its pilots has escalated quickly with accusations of ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 4.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared