Comment / How technology can boost staff retention and not simply replace them
During the recent Cargo Facts Asia conference, one airline executive stated: “Airlines are responsible for ...
News / Continuing dock strife delays Cosco purchase of stake in Spanish port sector
The labour dispute that is disrupting the Spanish port sector has also held up the sale of ...
News / Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers
The International Transport Workers Federation (ITF) has called on clothing maker Levi Strauss to pressure ...
News / Freight forwarding industry bears $500m bill for ocean rate processing
The global freight forwarding community could be incurring as much as $500m in costs a year ...
Recommends / Hanjin white-collar workforce to be halved by Christmas
It was inevitable, but sad, nonetheless. By the end of December, the troubled shipping company ...
Recommends / The rise of robotic manufacturing and the new wave of workers
Supply & Demand Chain Executive has analysed the impact of robotics and automated warehouses on ...
Comment / Amazon deal 'promises much', but Atlas Air fails to acknowledge elephants in the room
Atlas Air’s earnings call with analysts yesterday – perhaps unsurprisingly – focused on the Amazon deal. ...
People / ITF and IMEC invest $3m to support maritime training in Ukraine
The International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF) and the International Maritime Employers’ Council (IMEC) have collaborated ...
News / Call for mediation as pilots' dispute with Atlas Air management over contracts escalates fast
The war of words between Atlas management and its pilots has escalated quickly with accusations of ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers