last mile Headlines
Recommends / Delving into the problems of Amazon's last-mile deliveries
Absolutely fantastic in-depth investigation into working conditions for subcontracted drivers operating the Amazon Flex programme, ...
News / New business and success of e-fulfilment service boosts Wincanton half-year results
UK logistics provider and haulier Wincanton today beat analysts’ expectations, reporting a half-year operating profit ...
Recommends / Carriers seriously thinking of taking last-mile deliveries in-house
The continued growth of e-commerce sales has led to a commensurate increase in last-mile deliveries to ...
Recommends / Amazon’s Whole Foods deal: the winners and losers
Morgan Stanley analysts believe Amazon’s decision to buy Whole Foods was less about developing a ...
Recommends / Last-mile deliveries running closer to last-six-to-nine-miles
A report from industrial real estate developer CBRE has highlighted the actual distances of supposed ...
Recommends / Gig economy workers on their jobs: 'They do exercise control over us'
The Guardian’s coverage of the CitySprint and Deliveroo employment cases has been excellent, and the ...
Recommends / Walmart turns employees into delivery drivers to compete with Amazon
Walmart is coming up with some new ideas to beat arch-rival Amazon. Or, rather, perhaps, ...
News / CarPal helps logistics operators break into e-commerce last-mile services
Last-mile logistics start-up CarPal has raised US$2.74m to further develop its on-demand delivery management solution, ...
Recommends / Last-mile logistics could be a choke point early next year
Oilfield recovery in the lower 48 – that selection of contiguous mainland US states – ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV