last mile Headlines
Recommends / Delving into the problems of Amazon's last-mile deliveries
Absolutely fantastic in-depth investigation into working conditions for subcontracted drivers operating the Amazon Flex programme, ...
News / New business and success of e-fulfilment service boosts Wincanton half-year results
UK logistics provider and haulier Wincanton today beat analysts’ expectations, reporting a half-year operating profit ...
Recommends / Carriers seriously thinking of taking last-mile deliveries in-house
The continued growth of e-commerce sales has led to a commensurate increase in last-mile deliveries to ...
Recommends / Amazon’s Whole Foods deal: the winners and losers
Morgan Stanley analysts believe Amazon’s decision to buy Whole Foods was less about developing a ...
Recommends / Last-mile deliveries running closer to last-six-to-nine-miles
A report from industrial real estate developer CBRE has highlighted the actual distances of supposed ...
Recommends / Gig economy workers on their jobs: 'They do exercise control over us'
The Guardian’s coverage of the CitySprint and Deliveroo employment cases has been excellent, and the ...
Recommends / Walmart turns employees into delivery drivers to compete with Amazon
Walmart is coming up with some new ideas to beat arch-rival Amazon. Or, rather, perhaps, ...
News / CarPal helps logistics operators break into e-commerce last-mile services
Last-mile logistics start-up CarPal has raised US$2.74m to further develop its on-demand delivery management solution, ...
Recommends / Last-mile logistics could be a choke point early next year
Oilfield recovery in the lower 48 – that selection of contiguous mainland US states – ...
News / Airlines must partner with last-mile specialists to capture e-commerce cargo volumes
Network airlines should forge new partnerships and embrace data sharing to avoid missing out on ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading