Latin America Headlines
News / Evolving market could lead to 'dangerous' overcapacity in Caribbean box terminals
Use of outdated data and an under-appreciation of the way the container shipping market in ...
News / Container shipping alliances now planning to set course for Latin America trades
The major deepsea alliances could begin to extend their joint service network to secondary north-south ...
News / Carrier hopes for price hikes tumble with spot rate declines on major routes
Container spot rates seem to have shrugged off carriers’ attempts to add an emergency bunker ...
News / Latin recovery fails to save Viracopos airport as operator files for bankruptcy
Air cargo in Latin America has been on the rebound, but the renewed momentum has ...
News / Container shipping rates could plunge after Asia-Latin America capacity hike
Container lines on the Asia-west coast South America tradelane are preparing for a fight for ...
Recommends / Brazil car export rise driven by Latin American growth
A rise in the Brazilian car market is marking a new period of Latin American ...
News / Latam Airlines reports record profits and cargo growth in Q3 as Brazil recovers
A rebounding Brazilian economy and growing confidence in the continent has finally given Latam Airlines ...
News / Latin America trade perks up, but north-south imbalance a major challenge for logistics
After several years in the doldrums, logistics providers are ramping up operations in Latin America ...
News / Latin American trades restructure ahead of Hamburg Süd takeover by Maersk
MSC and Hapag-Lloyd are launching a new Mediterranean-east coast South America service next month, as part ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'