Latin America Headlines
News / Latin recovery fails to save Viracopos airport as operator files for bankruptcy
Air cargo in Latin America has been on the rebound, but the renewed momentum has ...
News / Container shipping rates could plunge after Asia-Latin America capacity hike
Container lines on the Asia-west coast South America tradelane are preparing for a fight for ...
Recommends / Brazil car export rise driven by Latin American growth
A rise in the Brazilian car market is marking a new period of Latin American ...
News / Latam Airlines reports record profits and cargo growth in Q3 as Brazil recovers
A rebounding Brazilian economy and growing confidence in the continent has finally given Latam Airlines ...
News / Latin America trade perks up, but north-south imbalance a major challenge for logistics
After several years in the doldrums, logistics providers are ramping up operations in Latin America ...
News / Latin American trades restructure ahead of Hamburg Süd takeover by Maersk
MSC and Hapag-Lloyd are launching a new Mediterranean-east coast South America service next month, as part ...
News / Interview: Avianca will blossom in South America even as air cargo demand wilts
Latin American air freight volumes have contracted in 26 of the last 28 months. Even ...
People / Lorena Sandoval is AA Cargo's new MD for Florida, Caribbean and Latin America
American Airlines Cargo has appointed Lorena Sandoval (pictured above) as managing director of its Florida, ...
News / Latin line pours cold water on rumours of wider box shipping cooperation
One of the largest shipping lines in Latin America has poured scorn on the idea ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV