lithium batteries Headlines
Recommends / EASA issues safety warning over portable electronic devices on aircraft
The European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) has warned that portable electronic devices (PEDs) containing lithium ...
Recommends / Inside Washington: push to avert battery fires on aircraft stalls
Donald Trump has frozen US plans to limit the carriage of lithium-ion batteries in passenger ...
Comment / Dear Amazon (and the rest), you can learn how to ship lithium batteries safely
The fine imposed on Amazon in the UK for breaches of the dangerous goods regulations ...
Recommends / Amazon is fined again: for trying to fly lithium-ion batteries
If Amazon really wants to be taken seriously in the transport industry, it is going ...
News / Airlines told don't ship defective Samsung phones, but replacements could give air freight a buzz
Airlines must ban the shipment of defective Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones if they want ...
Recommends / Lithium battery industry urges US Senate to amend new transport rules
Manufacturers, retailers and industries involved in the making, shipping and use of lithium batteries have ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd may have a hi-tech way to root out air freight's rogue lithium battery shippers
DRogue shippers which continue to send misdeclared, counterfeit or wrongly packaged lithium batteries by air ...
News / ICAO approves temporary ban on rechargeable lithium batteries on passenger aircraft from April
The International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) has approved a temporary ban on the transport of rechargeable ...
News / Debate over fire risk from lithium batteries being carried in aircraft bellies heats up
Yesterday’s lobbying letter from various industrial groups, hoping to persuade the US not to ban ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 3.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 4.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 5. email@example.com on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts