lithium batteries Headlines
News / The ACID test for air freight safety: successfully sharing incident data
Data protection is critical for the air cargo industry if it is to get behind ...
News / ICAO backs new air cargo rules on lithium batteries and other dangerous goods
ICAO has backed IATA proposals to segregate shipments containing lithium batteries and those containing class-one dangerous ...
News / Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
Kuehne + Nagel has launched a supply chain product for the lithium battery industry, as the ...
Recommends / 'Most troubling' – FAA tests on electronic devices in cargo hold
It may come as little surprise to some in the cargo business who deal with ...
Recommends / All US-bound commercial flights subject to new security rules
So it looks like the so-called “laptop ban” may come to an end – which ...
Recommends / EASA issues safety warning over portable electronic devices on aircraft
The European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) has warned that portable electronic devices (PEDs) containing lithium ...
Recommends / Inside Washington: push to avert battery fires on aircraft stalls
Donald Trump has frozen US plans to limit the carriage of lithium-ion batteries in passenger ...
News / More accidents caused by hazardous cargo shipments, but higher insurance premiums unlikely
The rise in major incidents involving hazardous ocean cargo and growing concerns about danger to ...
Comment / Dear Amazon (and the rest), you can learn how to ship lithium batteries safely
The fine imposed on Amazon in the UK for breaches of the dangerous goods regulations ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Maersk Honam blaze death toll grows as search for last crew member is called off
- 3.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 4.Analysis: K+N needs to find some courage and a new corporate plan
- 5.Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 2. Charles M on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 3. John P. on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 4. Aaron Smith on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 5. Mohd.Tareak Iqbal on YTO Express airline set for take-off following regulatory approval