People / John Good appoints Neil Flower as north-west MD
UK shipping and logistics firm John Good Group has appointed Neil Flower as its north-west ...
People / Peel Ports adds Rachel Hinton and Amanda Harvey to management team
Peel Ports has appointed Amanda Harvey as head of bulk terminal operations and Rachel Hinton ...
Recommends / The Northern Powerhouse is ship-shaped in Liverpool
Fascinating interview in The Daily Telegraph as Peel Ports chief executive Mark Whitworth defends the company’s ...
Recommends / Peel Ports' £300m Liverpool2 back on schedule
With all the noise about London Gateway, the new deepsea container terminal development at Liverpool ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. stephen webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Alex Lennane on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 4. Malcolm on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 5. T Carter on Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers