News / UK shippers opt for Liverpool to avoid congestion and scare haulage capacity at southern ports
Increasing numbers of UK shippers are switching their container import gateway from the congestion of Southampton ...
News / Felixstowe box congestion spreads to Southampton, just in time for Xmas rush
The UK’s two biggest container ports appear to have hit crisis level. UK retailers potentially face ...
News / Container haulage may be approaching crisis point as peak season looms
Container haulage is plagued by “turmoil” and “chaos” that many fear will get worse as the ...
Recommends / Furious lorry drivers slam 'horror' delays at port of Liverpool
Bosses at Liverpool port operator Peel Ports popped open the champagne after Maersk and MSC ...
Recommends / Maersk Line diverts two services to Liverpool from delay-hit Felixstowe
The port of Liverpool appears to be the latest beneficiary of Felixstowe’s woes, according to ...
News / Feeder operators lose out as Maersk cuts costs via exclusive deal with BG Freight
As part of the cost-saving measures announced after Maersk Group’s first quarter $239m loss, its ...
News / Gender pay gap at UK ports shows logistics 'no worse' than other sectors
UK ports have released their gender pay gap details, and for some – Felixstowe and ...
Recommends / 1,300 new jobs promised in plan to transform old coal pit into logistics hub
Plans to turn a former Liverpool coal mine into a logistics hub have moved a step closer, ...
News / GEFCO boosts logistics footprint in UK with new Merseyside hub
GEFCO has boosted its logistics offering in the UK with a new £10m supply chain ...
Comment / TOCcast special: Linking the supply chain – video interviews from Amsterdam
A shipper, freight forwarder, shipping line and port operator – that’s the complete container supply ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes