News / Integrated 'end-to-end' container distribution service a first for port of Liverpool
Port of Liverpool owner Peel Ports is set to launch a container rail service to ...
News / Shippers eye getting more choice on which ports their carrier calls at
While the biggest shippers of ocean container freight have limited say on where their carriers call, some ...
People / Jouke Schaap appointed new head of Peel Ports' container operation
Peel Ports has recruited APM Terminals’ Jouke Schaap to head-up its container operation. Peel, which recently ...
News / Training gears up as port of Liverpool eyes a return to its glory days
Mersey Maritime aims to transform Liverpool into the “Silicon Valley of the shipping community” as ...
News / Liverpool aims to capitalise on new deepwater port and lure business from the south
Liverpool’s maritime community is confident in its ability to capitalise on its new deepwater terminal, ...
People / John Good appoints Neil Flower as north-west MD
UK shipping and logistics firm John Good Group has appointed Neil Flower as its north-west ...
People / Peel Ports adds Rachel Hinton and Amanda Harvey to management team
Peel Ports has appointed Amanda Harvey as head of bulk terminal operations and Rachel Hinton ...
Recommends / The Northern Powerhouse is ship-shaped in Liverpool
Fascinating interview in The Daily Telegraph as Peel Ports chief executive Mark Whitworth defends the company’s ...
News / Liverpool-2: a welcome new gateway to the north, but 10,000teu may be the max
My initial reaction to the news that the UK port of Liverpool was building a ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 3.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: Panalpina creating a buzz unseen since Mr McLean invented containers
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe