London Gateway Headlines
News / Market uncertainty impacts DP World volumes, but 'we stay on track'
DP World has reported a 2.6% increase in container volumes for the nine months to ...
News / Ripples from congestion at UK box hubs now reaching north Europe ports
More ultra-large container vessels (ULCVs) are likely to be diverted from UK ports as Felixstowe and ...
News / UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
Shippers are facing an anxious wait as the crisis in the UK haulage sector tightens its ...
Comment / 'Port technology the key to unlocking efficiency and smoother supply chains'
Reliable port infrastructure is critical to the effectiveness of the UK’s supply chains and can ...
News / Port of Felixstowe customers must face two more months of 'absolute chaos'
Felixstowe, the UK’s biggest container port, could face another two months of turmoil following the ...
News / Congestion and delays at port of Felixstowe expected to continue
The UK’s major container gateway of Felixstowe is expected to continue experiencing severe congestion after ...
News / Gender pay gap at UK ports shows logistics 'no worse' than other sectors
UK ports have released their gender pay gap details, and for some – Felixstowe and ...
News / New P&O terminal could elevate Tilbury as a post-Brexit rival port to Dover
A £150m investment in a new Thames river berth could see the port of Tilbury ...
News / Gateway set to lose Asia-Europe box service as THE Alliance revamps network
London Gateway is to lose one of its much-prized Asia-Europe services next year after THE ...
Recommends / Fake news is seeping into all corners of business
Don’t believe everything you read (unless of course, it’s in a reputable publication such as ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs