People / London needs a freight commissioner as logistics demand grows, says industry
London mayor Sadiq Khan is facing renewed calls to appoint a freight commissioner for the capital. In ...
News / Addison Lee driver is a company worker not self-employed, rules court
A UK employment court has ruled against courier firm Addison Lee, deciding one of its drivers ...
News / IAG Cargo grounded as computers go down at British Airways
Cargo failed to escape the chaos over the weekend as British Airways flights to and ...
Recommends / Internet shopping delivery ban at London offices?
The biggest challenge to the growth of e-commerce was always likely to the explosive nature ...
News / Logistics needs are important too, as London tackles its housing crisis
The UK government must remember the logistics sector when tackling the housing crisis that has enveloped ...
Comment / Traffic jams in London? 'Freight's to blame' says the mayor, and here's what we'll do...
In the 2008 comedy film Yes Man, Terence Stamp played a life guru at whose seminar ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared