People / London needs a freight commissioner as logistics demand grows, says industry
London mayor Sadiq Khan is facing renewed calls to appoint a freight commissioner for the capital. In ...
News / Addison Lee driver is a company worker not self-employed, rules court
A UK employment court has ruled against courier firm Addison Lee, deciding one of its drivers ...
News / IAG Cargo grounded as computers go down at British Airways
Cargo failed to escape the chaos over the weekend as British Airways flights to and ...
Recommends / Internet shopping delivery ban at London offices?
The biggest challenge to the growth of e-commerce was always likely to the explosive nature ...
News / Logistics needs are important too, as London tackles its housing crisis
The UK government must remember the logistics sector when tackling the housing crisis that has enveloped ...
Comment / Traffic jams in London? 'Freight's to blame' says the mayor, and here's what we'll do...
In the 2008 comedy film Yes Man, Terence Stamp played a life guru at whose seminar ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion