Low emissions logistics Headlines
News / ONE's green tie-up with Freightliner will save 118,000 road miles every day
The UK is set to benefit from a reduction in greenhouses gases following a new ...
Recommends / EU target of 30% cut in truck emissions by 2030 'too aggressive'
The EU took a step towards its first CO2 standards for trucks this week. The ...
News / As IMO targets are questioned, what is the truth about shipping emissions?
So what is the truth about shipping emissions? The IMO has decided to cut 2008 levels ...
News / Industry hits out at 'unfair' plan to make UK hauliers pay in new clean air zones
Hauliers are calling for assurances that businesses reliant on HGVs will not be unfairly hit ...
News / IMO's first steps to reduce shipping emissions not perfect, but positive
The International Maritime Organisation’s (IMO) adoption of an initial strategy to address shipping emissions is “a ...
News / IMO gets final warning from Europe: 'act now to reduce shipping emissions'
MEPs have told the International Maritime Organization there can be no exceptions or exemptions in the ...
News / Box lines face extra $34bn for low-sulphur fuel if shipowners don't install scrubbers
Within two years it will be illegal to power a ship with fuel having more than 0.5% ...
News / Mayor's DVS plan 'scuppering' moves to get cleaner trucks on London streets
London’s mayor has dismissed claims that his plans to implement Direct Vision Standards (DVS) for ...
Recommends / Major global shippers are begining to tackle supply chain emissions
Perhaps there is some truth to the claim companies do not need regulations to do ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs