Low emissions logistics Headlines
News / Industry hits out at 'unfair' plan to make UK hauliers pay in new clean air zones
Hauliers are calling for assurances that businesses reliant on HGVs will not be unfairly hit ...
News / IMO's first steps to reduce shipping emissions not perfect, but positive
The International Maritime Organisation’s (IMO) adoption of an initial strategy to address shipping emissions is “a ...
News / IMO gets final warning from Europe: 'act now to reduce shipping emissions'
MEPs have told the International Maritime Organization there can be no exceptions or exemptions in the ...
News / Box lines face extra $34bn for low-sulphur fuel if shipowners don't install scrubbers
Within two years it will be illegal to power a ship with fuel having more than 0.5% ...
News / Mayor's DVS plan 'scuppering' moves to get cleaner trucks on London streets
London’s mayor has dismissed claims that his plans to implement Direct Vision Standards (DVS) for ...
Recommends / Major global shippers are begining to tackle supply chain emissions
Perhaps there is some truth to the claim companies do not need regulations to do ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
- 5.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Backing for FMC probe into controversial demurrage and detention charges
- 2. Celtic on Blockchain start-up brings transparency to shipping
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder