Low-sulphur fuel oil Headlines
News / Containership scrapping gathers pace ahead of IMO 2020
In the last 30 days, 23 container vessels have been sold for scrap – nearly half the number ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd's third-quarter turnaround sees it steam back into profit
A third quarter performance “at the upper end of our expectations” saw Hapag-Lloyd recover all ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd attempts to avoid a 'messy' IMO 2020, unveiling its 'fairer' MFR
Hapag-Lloyd has rolled out its plans for recovering the extra cost of compliance with the IMO’s ...
News / Suspicious shippers urge Maersk rethink on new fuel surcharge plan
Shippers have joined forwarders in condemning Maersk’s plan for new fuel surcharges to help recover the ...
News / Yang Ming opts for greener containerships as it renews its charter fleet
Taiwanese ocean carrier Yang Ming has signed long-term charter agreements for five 11,000teu and five ...
News / Atlantic Container Line reinforces its faith in scrubbers to comply with new fuel rules
The shipping industry is split into two camps ahead of the IMO’s 2020 0.5% sulphur ...
News / Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
Less than 18 months before the IMO’s 0.5% sulphur cap regulations come into force for ...
News / Investors worry as major box lines still falter on strategy for low-sulphur laws
Investors are increasingly concerned that, with only 18 months to go until the IMO’s 0.5% ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd stays bullish despite loss-making first quarter
After sliding back into the red in the first three months of the year, and ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes