Low Sulphur Headlines
News / Hapag-Lloyd jumps on the scrubber band wagon before they ‘sell out’
Hapag-Lloyd has belatedly joined the rush to install scrubber technology on its container vessels, ahead ...
News / CMA CGM sticks to controversial bunker surcharge – and raises the price
CMA CGM Group, which includes ocean carrier APL, has raised its emergency bunker surcharge (EBS) to ...
News / Impact of IMO 2020 low-sulphur fuel rule will be “close to a perfect storm”, says Maersk
The IMO’s 2020 0.5% sulphur cap regulations could cost shipping giant Maersk more than $2bn a year. Simon ...
Recommends / Low-sulphur compliance is not that simple for ship operators
Hitherto, most of the debate surrounding the IMO’s tough 0.5% sulphur cap, coming into force ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Traditional forwarders beginning to see the threat from online platforms
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 2. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 3. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. email@example.com on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US