Low Sulphur Headlines
Recommends / Fuel price spread sheds doubt on economic case for scrubbers
Fuel prices vary, of course, but based on the economics put forward in Seatrade Maritime, ...
News / Shippers claim carriers' 2020 fuel surcharges are too costly and too early
Shippers remain unconvinced of the justification for the size of the surcharge ocean carriers are proposing to cover ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd jumps on the scrubber band wagon before they ‘sell out’
Hapag-Lloyd has belatedly joined the rush to install scrubber technology on its container vessels, ahead ...
News / CMA CGM sticks to controversial bunker surcharge – and raises the price
CMA CGM Group, which includes ocean carrier APL, has raised its emergency bunker surcharge (EBS) to ...
News / Impact of IMO 2020 low-sulphur fuel rule will be “close to a perfect storm”, says Maersk
The IMO’s 2020 0.5% sulphur cap regulations could cost shipping giant Maersk more than $2bn a year. Simon ...
Recommends / Low-sulphur compliance is not that simple for ship operators
Hitherto, most of the debate surrounding the IMO’s tough 0.5% sulphur cap, coming into force ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'