Lufthansa Cargo Headlines
People / Aerologic gains new executives in switch with Lufthansa Cargo
Aerologic is to see managing director Ulf Weber leave the company, while Josef Moser becomes ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo can rise above 2016 loss, but 'the playing field must be level'
Cargo carriers must compete on an even playing field if the market is to see ...
News / A focus on cargo partnerships for Etihad as Gulf competition takes off
It is no secret that the UAE carriers are struggling. Rumours about Emirates in particular ...
News / Airfreight sector confidence gets a lift as 2016 ends with healthy growth
Airfreight will remain strong for the first half of 2017, bolstered by Chinese fiscal stimulus ...
News / Lufthansa and Cathay Pacific 'cargo alliance' now ready for take-off
Lufthansa Cargo and Cathay Pacific now have all their cargo handling under one roof. The move means the carriers ...
Recommends / Lufthansa pilots announce more strikes this week
While the direct effect on Lufthansa Cargo could have been worse, with freighters operating and ...
Recommends / Lufthansa pilots strike tomorrow – union claims entire fleet will be grounded
Lufthansa Cargo faces yet another strike after the Cockpit union announced it would ground the ...
Recommends / Lufthansa Cargo may have better Q4, but it won't help at year end
Lufthansa Group reported third-quarter net profit of €1.42bn, up 79%, but its cargo arm continues to ...
People / Cargolux appoints Bannerman as vice president corporate development and strategy
In yet another management change, Cargolux has appointed Christoph Bannerman as VP corporate development & ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 2. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 4. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs