Lufthansa Cargo Headlines
News / United and Lufthansa Cargo become one between the US and Europe
United Airlines and Lufthansa Cargo are to cooperate “extensively” on routes between the US and ...
People / Aerologic gains new executives in switch with Lufthansa Cargo
Aerologic is to see managing director Ulf Weber leave the company, while Josef Moser becomes ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo can rise above 2016 loss, but 'the playing field must be level'
Cargo carriers must compete on an even playing field if the market is to see ...
News / A focus on cargo partnerships for Etihad as Gulf competition takes off
It is no secret that the UAE carriers are struggling. Rumours about Emirates in particular ...
News / Airfreight sector confidence gets a lift as 2016 ends with healthy growth
Airfreight will remain strong for the first half of 2017, bolstered by Chinese fiscal stimulus ...
News / Lufthansa and Cathay Pacific 'cargo alliance' now ready for take-off
Lufthansa Cargo and Cathay Pacific now have all their cargo handling under one roof. The move means the carriers ...
Recommends / Lufthansa pilots announce more strikes this week
While the direct effect on Lufthansa Cargo could have been worse, with freighters operating and ...
Recommends / Lufthansa pilots strike tomorrow – union claims entire fleet will be grounded
Lufthansa Cargo faces yet another strike after the Cockpit union announced it would ground the ...
Recommends / Lufthansa Cargo may have better Q4, but it won't help at year end
Lufthansa Group reported third-quarter net profit of €1.42bn, up 79%, but its cargo arm continues to ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
- 4.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam