Lufthansa Cargo Headlines
News / Customers set to benefit from air freight digitisation as ABC becomes latest to monitor cargo with IoT
Shippers and forwarders are set to benefit from the digitisation that is creeping into the ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo takes minority share in digital booking platform cargo.one
Lufthansa Cargo has stepped up its cooperation with digital booking platform cargo.one, acquiring a minority ...
News / Wider air cargo sector collaboration could reap more rewards from e-commerce boom
A mindset change is needed to give a further boost to air cargo’s ability to handle ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo and China Post co-pilot service to attract e-commerce revenue
It has taken a long time, but the airline industry is finally seeking to cement ...
People / Lufthansa Cargo appoints Harald Gloy director of operations
Lufthansa Cargo has appointed Harald Gloy to its executive board, replacing Soren Stark who is ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo stays positive as nine-month results bring good and bad news
Lufthansa Cargo’s nine-month numbers make positive reading for the German flag carrier, even despite a ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo drops 'ban' on dry ice, to the relief of customers
Lufthansa Cargo has dropped its recent ban on the shipment of dry ice in its ...
Lufthansa Cargo bans dry ice shipments on 747s to keep animals safer
Lufthansa has banned the shipment of dry ice in its 747s to prioritise pets, despite ...
People / Alban François quits Brussels Airlines Cargo for fresh fields as Lufthansa takes over
September 1 marked an important day for Brussels Airlines: it finally conceded its cargo sales independence ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes