Lufthansa Cargo Headlines
News / Airlines looking to add spice with freighters as confidence in cargo soars
Newfound confidence in air freight after a bumper 2017 and surging e-commerce sales, is seeing ...
Comment / Air cargo must adopt truly open modern standards and accelerate adoption
Inspired by The Loadstar’s recent interview with Lufthansa Cargo’s Alexis von Hoensbroech, the founder of ...
People / Henrik Ambak tops list of new directors at IATA's Cargo IQ
IATA’s Cargo iQ organisation has appointed Emirates SkyCargo’s senior vice president of global operations, Henrik ...
News / Cargo chaos in Brazil as truckers' strike hits fuel deliveries and closes factories
Brazil’s transport sector is coming under increasing pressure from multiple strikes causing fuel shortages forcing cancelled cargo operations. Last ...
News / Air cargo and technology adoption: 'it's an embarrassing performance'
The air cargo industry has an “embarrassing” track record in technology adoption, one senior airline executive said ...
News / Booming Chengdu attracts major logistics players DHL and Lufthansa
Shippers are set to gain an option of rail or air for the growing exports from Chengdu, ...
News / Latin recovery fails to save Viracopos airport as operator files for bankruptcy
Air cargo in Latin America has been on the rebound, but the renewed momentum has ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo starts fleet replacement programme with order for two 777Fs
Lufthansa Cargo is tackling the air freight capacity shortage and updating its freighter fleet, with ...
News / Strong start for air freight market, but trade wars and fuel price cast a shadow
As first-quarter numbers start to emerge, it looks as if air cargo has had a ...
People / Dorothea von Boxberg to take over as CCO of Lufthansa Cargo
Alexis von Hoensbroech, chief commercial officer of Lufthansa Cargo, is to move on to become CEO ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 3.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 1. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 2. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam