Recommends / German logistics group takes on Leisure Cargo after Air Berlin collapse
Leisure Cargo, the GSSA which runs the cargo operations for some 14 leisure and low-cost ...
Recommends / Etihad heads off Trump tensions with pledge not to grow in US
Etihad has stalled a possible battle with the new US administration, saying it is “very ...
Recommends / Etihad CEO denies carrier will invest in Lufthansa
Yesterday’s reports that Etihad was considering a stake in Lufthansa have been roundly rebuffed by the ...
Recommends / Etihad and Lufthansa eye merger, while other airlines face big changes
A few interesting snippets out of the major airlines this week. Hot off the press ...
Recommends / Lufthansa and Etihad – from enemies to partners
“If you can’t beat them, join them”, the old saying goes. And it looks like ...
News / Lufthansa Group buys remaining shares to take full control of Brussels Airlines
It will no doubt come as a disappointment to some in Belgium, but Lufthansa has ...
Recommends / Lufthansa pilots announce more strikes this week
While the direct effect on Lufthansa Cargo could have been worse, with freighters operating and ...
Recommends / Lufthansa pilots strike tomorrow – union claims entire fleet will be grounded
Lufthansa Cargo faces yet another strike after the Cockpit union announced it would ground the ...
Recommends / Lufthansa Cargo may have better Q4, but it won't help at year end
Lufthansa Group reported third-quarter net profit of €1.42bn, up 79%, but its cargo arm continues to ...
Recommends / Alitalia denies Lufthansa-Etihad talks on shareholding
Is this a big change of heart from Lufthansa? It appears to have switched course ...
- 1.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 5.Southampton hits back at haulier claims of container logjams at the port
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion