News / Lufthansa and Brussels Airlines to market and sell cargo capacity together
Brussels Airlines Cargo and its parent company, Lufthansa Cargo, are to act as one in ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
Hapag-Lloyd has become the first of the major container lines to launch an online rate ...
News / Bullish Lufthansa Cargo holds firm on €12 fee for use of paper air waybills
Lufthansa Cargo is set to increase its charges to customers that continue to use paper air waybills. Until ...
Recommends / Online shopping boom keeps air freight profit hopes high
Global trade tensions and weakened consumer confidence is, apparently, not enough to keep the air ...
Recommends / German logistics group takes on Leisure Cargo after Air Berlin collapse
Leisure Cargo, the GSSA which runs the cargo operations for some 14 leisure and low-cost ...
News / Cargo revenue surge gives Lufthansa Q1 results a welcome lift
Lufthansa’s logistics division enjoyed a revenue surge of 18.5% in the first quarter, helping to ...
Recommends / Etihad heads off Trump tensions with pledge not to grow in US
Etihad has stalled a possible battle with the new US administration, saying it is “very ...
Recommends / Etihad CEO denies carrier will invest in Lufthansa
Yesterday’s reports that Etihad was considering a stake in Lufthansa have been roundly rebuffed by the ...
Recommends / Etihad and Lufthansa eye merger, while other airlines face big changes
A few interesting snippets out of the major airlines this week. Hot off the press ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.CMA CGM gradually pushing up its stake in Ceva Logistics
- 5.CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
- 1. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market
- 2. email@example.com on Can Flexport keep advancing as the US-China trade war rages overhead?
- 3. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 4. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 5. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service