News / Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
Hapag-Lloyd has become the first of the major container lines to launch an online rate ...
News / Bullish Lufthansa Cargo holds firm on €12 fee for use of paper air waybills
Lufthansa Cargo is set to increase its charges to customers that continue to use paper air waybills. Until ...
Recommends / Online shopping boom keeps air freight profit hopes high
Global trade tensions and weakened consumer confidence is, apparently, not enough to keep the air ...
Recommends / German logistics group takes on Leisure Cargo after Air Berlin collapse
Leisure Cargo, the GSSA which runs the cargo operations for some 14 leisure and low-cost ...
News / Cargo revenue surge gives Lufthansa Q1 results a welcome lift
Lufthansa’s logistics division enjoyed a revenue surge of 18.5% in the first quarter, helping to ...
Recommends / Etihad heads off Trump tensions with pledge not to grow in US
Etihad has stalled a possible battle with the new US administration, saying it is “very ...
Recommends / Etihad CEO denies carrier will invest in Lufthansa
Yesterday’s reports that Etihad was considering a stake in Lufthansa have been roundly rebuffed by the ...
Recommends / Etihad and Lufthansa eye merger, while other airlines face big changes
A few interesting snippets out of the major airlines this week. Hot off the press ...
Recommends / Lufthansa and Etihad – from enemies to partners
“If you can’t beat them, join them”, the old saying goes. And it looks like ...
- 1.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV