Recommends / Etihad heads off Trump tensions with pledge not to grow in US
Etihad has stalled a possible battle with the new US administration, saying it is “very ...
Recommends / Etihad CEO denies carrier will invest in Lufthansa
Yesterday’s reports that Etihad was considering a stake in Lufthansa have been roundly rebuffed by the ...
Recommends / Etihad and Lufthansa eye merger, while other airlines face big changes
A few interesting snippets out of the major airlines this week. Hot off the press ...
Recommends / Lufthansa and Etihad – from enemies to partners
“If you can’t beat them, join them”, the old saying goes. And it looks like ...
News / Lufthansa Group buys remaining shares to take full control of Brussels Airlines
It will no doubt come as a disappointment to some in Belgium, but Lufthansa has ...
Recommends / Lufthansa pilots announce more strikes this week
While the direct effect on Lufthansa Cargo could have been worse, with freighters operating and ...
Recommends / Lufthansa pilots strike tomorrow – union claims entire fleet will be grounded
Lufthansa Cargo faces yet another strike after the Cockpit union announced it would ground the ...
Recommends / Lufthansa Cargo may have better Q4, but it won't help at year end
Lufthansa Group reported third-quarter net profit of €1.42bn, up 79%, but its cargo arm continues to ...
Recommends / Alitalia denies Lufthansa-Etihad talks on shareholding
Is this a big change of heart from Lufthansa? It appears to have switched course ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Najma Qureshi on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 2. Gunther Ginckels on Port of Antwerp forms action committee to tackle ongoing barge congestion
- 3. Seetah Kowlessur on Comment: how logistics service providers can stand out in a tender
- 4. Mubin Mondal on Jeremy Nixon named CEO to lead management of Japan's Ocean Network Express
- 5. Luc Castera on Digitisation will bring a new era for shipping, but only 'the fittest' will survive