News / New reception centres 'a sticking plaster' on the migrant problem, says RHA
Forwarders are bracing themselves for increased difficulties and delays on cross-Channel road freight shipments following the ...
News / 'Excellent' 2016 result at Cargolux a team effort, says CEO Forson
Cargolux has filed a full-year profit of $5.5m on revenues of $1.75bn following a strong fourth quarter, ...
People / Cargolux's Reich starts new venture in Zhenghzou, as Zehren replaces Holt
More change at Cargolux: Claude Zehren, formerly chief pilot, has become EVP and nominated person ...
News / Cargolux China unveils plans to focus on transpacific and intra-Asia on take-off
Perishables will help support new carrier Cargolux China’s business, as it plans to focus on transpacific ...
News / No strike at Cargolux as management and unions finally hammer out new work agreement
After a further 48 hours of talks, Cargolux and its unions have finally come to ...
Comment / Cargolux agreement with pilots in the air again as union pulls out of final talks
Oh dear. Poor Cargolux. Despite its recent triumphant press release that a deal with pilots ...
News / Cargolux announces it will hire 100 more pilots and boost freighter fleet next year
Cargolux’s board of directors has moved to appease its unhappy pilots by hiring 100 more ...
News / Cargolux pilots 'very likely' to strike, unless new deal on work agreement is reached
Cargolux pilots are “very likely” to strike when the Collective Work Agreement (CWA) expires at ...
- 1.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 2.Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
- 3.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 1. Mike Wackett on Maersk warns customers they must help pay its bigger fuel bills after 2020
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 3. Lana Gunia on How to take NYC back to its maritime roots
- 4. Jesse Borghmans on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA