Comment / Supply chain radar: M&A is high on Agility's agenda
I have covered Kuwaiti infrastructure and logistics group Agility long enough to know that the ...
PR: J.B. Hunt buys Cory 1st Choice Home Delivery for $100m
Press release: “LOWELL, Ark., January 9, 2019 – J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: JBHT), ...
PR: HCL Technologies to acquire select IBM software products for $1.8bn
PR: “ARMONK, N.Y. and NOIDA, India, Dec. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — IBM (NYSE: IBM) and HCL ...
Comment / Against the odds: CEVA, not Panalpina, the right mating partner for K+N
Unforgettable. In late 2005, Kuehne +Nagel (K+N) agreed its largest deal to date by acquiring Paris-based ...
Culture issues derail M&A transactions at an alarming rate
Consultancy.uk writes: “Some 43% of merger and acquisition activity is either hindered or prevented altogether ...
Buyers, sellers betting big on M&A activity
Rubber & Plastics News writes: “In case you haven’t been paying attention, the mergers and ...
Kuehne weighs blockbuster M&A
Bloomberg: “Kuehne + Nagel International AG said it’s seeking an acquisition that would transform its business ...
News / US forwarder Radiant swoops on Sandifer-Valley Transport
US forwarder Radiant has continued its aggressive M&A approach, announcing the acquisition of Texas-based logistics ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'