Maersk Honam Headlines
News / Maersk issues new rules for stowage of dangerous goods on its box ships
Maersk Line has announced it is deploying new guidelines for the stowage of containers on ...
News / Maersk leads call for action to combat the threat of more containership fires
As the fire-ravaged Maersk Honam completes discharge at Jebel Ali, nearly three months after the ...
News / Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
Shippers with cargo aboard the fire-stricken Maersk Honam will have to stump up over half ...
Recommends / TT Talk: Attention! Inspecting General Average
Following the tragic fire aboard Maersk Honam earlier this year, TT Club has put together ...
News / Maersk Honam finally arrives at port of refuge, but cannot berth
The fire-stricken Maersk Honam has finally reached an anchorage point outside Jebel Ali Port, Dubai – but ...
News / Firefighting continues on Maersk Honam as it is towed to Dubai
MSC has advised shippers and freight forwarders with cargo on the fire-stricken Maersk Honam that the ...
News / Cargo owners still waiting for news of Maersk Honam containers
A month after the blaze that claimed the lives of five seafarers on the 15,262 teu ...
News / Customers warned arrival of Maersk Honam containers could be delayed for months
Maersk Line has confirmed the “most likely” port of refuge for the fire-damaged Maersk Honam as Jebel Ali, ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs