Maersk Line Headlines
News / Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
Maersk Line has consolidated its position as the world’s largest container carrier, increasing its lead over ...
Comment / Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
Whatever your instinct might tell you about container shipping’s prospects this year – and you ...
News / Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
Maersk and IBM are taking their blockchain collaboration a step further, announcing today that they ...
News / Global fleet capacity to bulge as more containerships are delivered in 2018
There will be a 5.6% growth in container fleet capacity this year, according to scheduled ...
News / MSC and CMA CGM to 'jumbo-ise' 21 containerships into ULCVs
The ‘jumbo-isation’ of containerships is back in fashion, with MSC and CMA CGM reportedly planning ...
News / Blockchain ePODs 'can help eliminate supply chain cashflow bottlenecks'
OpenPort wants to eliminate Asia’s US$1trn road freight black hole with its blockchain-enabled electronic proof ...
News / Hamburg Süd fleet could be cut as Maersk faces up to takeover conditions
Following the completion of Maersk Line’s $4.4bn acquisition of Hamburg Süd on 30 November, the ...
News / Maersk Line set to reflag Hamburg Süd containerships away from Germany
Maersk is to reflag its recently acquired Hamburg Süd containerships away from the German registry, despite its ...
News / BoxTech expands its toolkit to help track down 'lost' containers
The Bureau International des Containers (BIC) has introduced new functions to its BoxTech database of ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion