Maersk Line Headlines
News / 2M makes Liverpool transatlantic TA4 call permanent
The UK port of Liverpool has secured a transatlantic service to the US east coast ...
People / Jesper Thomsen and John Gilleran now key advisers to Kontainers
Kontainers, an enterprise software as a service (SaaS) company serving carriers and freight forwarders with ...
News / 2M and Zim extend vessel-sharing agreement to transpacific and Asia-Med
The 2M alliance and Zim are to extend their cooperation to include services from Asia ...
News / Container lines prepare for new capacity via new ULCVs and 'ship-jumboisation'
MSC is set to receive some 330,000 teu of newbuild tonnage this year and will ...
News / 2M announces blank Asia-Europe and transpacific sailings for Chinese New Year
2M partners Maersk Line and MSC have advised their Asia-Europe and transpacific customers of a ...
Comment / Analysis: an exciting year for container shipping – meltdown or milk and honey?
What a difference a year can make. Twelve months ago, I was bearish on the ...
News / Strong demand keeping spot rates firm as new bunker adjustment fees come aboard
Asia-Europe ocean carriers from have announced further hikes in their FAK rates this month after ...
News / 2M drops eight port calls, adds six ULCVs and returns to slow-steaming in network revamp
The 2M alliance is to phase in six more ultra large container vessels (ULCVs) into ...
News / Sea Machines gains financial support to develop autonomous containerships
The prospect of unmanned container vessels serving global container supply chains took another step forward ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes