Maersk Line Headlines
News / Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
2M alliance partners Maersk Line and MSC will launch a revamped Asia-Europe and Asia-Mediterranean network ...
News / Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
Just days after tragedy struck when a fatal fire broke out on the Maersk Honam, ...
News / A 'critical year' for Agility as it pushes the digital boundaries in logistics
Agility recorded double-digit growth in revenues and profits for 2017, despite a difficult final quarter for ...
News / 'Be prepared' – supply chain players must learn from the Petya attack
Partners in container supply chains need to develop contingency plans, in the near-certainty that the ...
News / Calmer waters for box trades this year as supply:demand ratio evens out
Despite continuing soft container spot rates after the two-week Chinese New Year trade hiatus, ocean carriers ...
News / Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
The insurance industry is bracing itself for hundreds of millions of dollars of claims from ...
News / Maersk Honam blaze death toll grows as search for last crew member is called off
The tragedy of the Maersk Honam continued to unfold on the Indian Ocean today when Maersk Line ...
News / HMM confirms launch of AEX Asia-Europe service and Southampton call
UK shippers using Southampton as their main container gateway are set to see the port ...
News / Container shipping demand may dip this year, but market balance still improving
Container shipping demand growth is expected to be lower this year than last. But, in its latest ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Carrier reliability reaches new nadir in Q1 as premium services gain ground
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 4. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?