News / Box carriers sail towards a tipping point of ocean freight rates and fuel
The bellwether Shanghai Container Freight Index (SCFI) did not publish today, due to the national holiday ...
News / Shippers are being 'left in the dark' as carriers look to recover IMO 2020 costs
There has been insufficient mainstream publicity on the IMO’s 2020 global emissions regulation for shipping, ...
News / Blockchain set back, as cryptocurrency failures deter confused freight industry
Fear of cryptocurrencies and confusion over what blockchain really is are two key reasons holding the ...
News / Suspicious shippers urge Maersk rethink on new fuel surcharge plan
Shippers have joined forwarders in condemning Maersk’s plan for new fuel surcharges to help recover the ...
News / 2M ‘white knight’ sails to the rescue of ailing Asia-Europe trade
The 2M’s decision this month to remove 6% of westbound capacity on the Asia-North Europe ...
News / Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
Damco’s supply chain services for Maersk Line are to be integrated into the carrier, and ...
News / Backhaul capacity crisis fears as more Asia-North Europe sailings are blanked
Eleven advertised sailings from Asia to North Europe for next month have now been cancelled, removing ...
News / Maersk warns customers they must help pay its bigger fuel bills after 2020
Facing an extra fuel bill of more than $2bn a year, as a consequence of the ...
People / Adam Banks to take over as chief digital officer at Maersk
Maersk chief digital officer Ibrahim Gokcen has quit the container line to take up a ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.CMA CGM gradually pushing up its stake in Ceva Logistics
- 5.CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3. email@example.com on 'HMRC can handle post-Brexit declarations, port infrastructure is the bottleneck'
- 4. james w coleman on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 5. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market