News / Maersk 'back in control of costs' after poor first half and vows to 'improve results'
Maersk said today that in the second quarter it had “taken back control of its ...
Comment / Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
‘When it rains it pours’, I thought soon after reading that the Colombian navy, according ...
News / Ports and forwarders sign up for Maersk/IBM blockchain platform, but not the carriers
Efforts to migrate logistics companies towards blockchain systems are increasing, with Maersk and IBM’s collaborative effort ...
News / Maersk revises Q1 bullish forecast and follows Hapag-Lloyd with profit warning
Maersk has been obliged to issue a profit warning ahead of the publication of its ...
News / 2M Alliance in Asia-US east coast transpacific services tie-up with Zim
The 2M partners Maersk and MSC have signed an agreement with Israel’s Zim Lines to ...
News / Quiet week for spot rates, but box carriers need to act to 'stop the rot'
The bellwether Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) has experienced a relatively quiet week, with the ...
People / CMA CGM names Tim Haas chief commercial officer, North America
CMA CGM has appointed Tim Haas (pictured above) as its new chief operations officer in ...
News / Feeder operators lose out as Maersk cuts costs via exclusive deal with BG Freight
As part of the cost-saving measures announced after Maersk Group’s first quarter $239m loss, its ...
Comment / Market Insight: An opportunity for APMM to entice Hapag-Lloyd to join the family
We witnessed the typical ‘long squeeze’ on Friday, when the shares of Hapag-Lloyd collapsed 20% ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV