People / Carolina Dybeck Happe to be next CFO at AP Møller-Maersk
AP Møller-Maersk has appointed Carolina Dybeck Happe as its new chief financial officer. In joining the ...
News / 'Be realistic on compliance' plea from shipping as tough bunker rules loom
Shipping industry heavyweights are urging the International Maritime Organization (IMO) to “progress key issues” at ...
News / Container line profits this year will be wiped out by rising fuel and charter prices
A leading shipping analyst has drastically cut its 2018 ocean carrier profitability forecast from $5bn ...
News / Congestion and delays at port of Felixstowe expected to continue
The UK’s major container gateway of Felixstowe is expected to continue experiencing severe congestion after ...
News / Forwarders and carriers 'in the dark' as new IT system at Felixstowe sparks delays
Forwarders claim to have been ‘left in the dark’ over delays to rail, road and shipside ...
News / Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
Less than 18 months before the IMO’s 0.5% sulphur cap regulations come into force for ...
News / Panamax daily hire rates hit $16,000 as open tonnage availability dries up
The daily hire rate for panamax containerships has surged by 30% in the past month ...
News / New investment gives Seaspan the means to consolidate its top lessor position
Containership owner Seaspan Corporation has acquired a financial war chest to consolidate the “fragmented” boxship leasing market ...
News / Panalpina launches pilot schemes to trial potential of blockchain in logistics
Panalpina is to pilot applications for blockchain in logistics in an attempt to understand the potential ...
Comment / Analysis: investors may be feeling queasy as Maersk financials hit choppy water
Is Denmark’s AP Møller-Maersk Group (APMM) kicking the can down the road? This is the obvious, ...
- 1.Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2.CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
- 3.Schiphol to evict tenants from cargo facilities for passenger aircraft parking
- 4.MSC to axe prestigious Eagle service as pressure grows on transpacific rates
- 5.Delays at Felixstowe push Hamburg Süd to switch services to Southampton
- 1. email@example.com on Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 2. Charles evans on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 3. Jeff on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 4. luis rosario on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 5. Vlademir on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule