News / Hong Kong operator joins TradeLens as a blockchain rival raises its head
Maersk and IBM have faced a fair amount of criticism over the relatively slow movement ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd to launch premium product as part of new five-year plan
Hapag-Lloyd is to offer a choice between a standard or premium product across some of ...
News / Rival carriers gaining on Maersk in the box ship capacity stakes
Maersk’s share of global container shipping capacity has shrunk by 1.5% in the past 12 ...
News / MSC and Maersk clash on capacity policy as AE2/Swan loop readies for relaunch
The 2M is “unlikely” to suspend its AE2/Swan Asia-North Europe loop again after the Chinese ...
News / Drewry sides with those wanting extension to block exemption for joint liner services
Drewry has waded into the debate over the European Commission’s consultation on the block exemption ...
News / Asia-US spot rates spiked by rush to fill ships to beat trade war tariffs
The Asia to the US east coast component of the Shanghai Containerised Freight Index (SCFI) ...
Comment / Supply Chain Radar: Charting troubles for carriers and 3PLs
I am not a big fan of charts, but certain trends are undeniable, and are, ...
News / Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
Shipping lines from each of the alliances have formed an association in a bid to ...
News / 'A quarter of solid growth on the top line' for APMM
AP Møller Maersk saw “a quarter of solid growth on the top line” and an underlying profit ...
News / Yang Ming still struggling, as it reports $30m Q3 loss despite improving market
Taiwanese ocean carrier Yang Ming recorded a net loss of $30m in the third quarter. This ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs