News / No need for more transhipment hubs in South-east Asia, TOC delegates told
The chances of a creating a fourth container transhipment hub in South-east Asia appear to ...
News / On course for recovery or more ocean freight rate chaos? Opinions divided
A leading shipping analyst has predicted the return of rate volatility to the world’s major ...
News / Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
Readjusted shipping schedules and higher-than-expected export volumes have exacerbated congestion at the world’s busiest container terminal, Shanghai. Although ...
News / Congestion at Shanghai fails to help spot rates out of Asia
Capacity issues at European ports may have boosted spot rates for Europe-Asia sailings but reports ...
Recommends / Venture capitalists find another big-money market to upend: shipping
While there are some points in this article that any Loadstar reader – or in ...
News / Black Sea offers potential for secondary box trades, but the 2M dominates already
Container lines looking for secondary trades with promising growth potential could turn their attention to ...
News / Alibaba extends partnership with KN to cover cross-border B2B shipments
Kuehne + Nagel this morning signed an agreement with the world’s largest e-commerce platform, Alibaba, ...
Recommends / Maersk Line quietly adds world’s largest containership to its fleet
Splash 24/7 reports that the first of Maersk’s 11-strong series of second-generation Triple-E vessels has ...
News / EC clears the way for Maersk takeover of Hamburg Süd
The European Commission has cleared Maersk Line’s proposed acquisition of Hamburg Süd, subject to the ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 3.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 4.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. email@example.com on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 4. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters