News / Impact of cyber attack and weaker rates on Maersk earnings unveiled tomorrow
The Maersk Group will publish its third-quarter results tomorrow and reveal the full impact of the ...
News / APL offers 'money-back' guarantee on premium transpacific service
CMA CGM subsidiary APL has launched a premium service it says will “promise equipment and vessel ...
Recommends / South African regulator approves Maersk’s Hamburg Süd deal
South Africa’s competition authority has given the nod to Maersk’s takeover of Hamburg Süd – ...
Comment / Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links
Blockchain – the technology behind digital asset and payment system Bitcoin – is being mooted ...
News / Maersk gets green light for Hamburg Süd acquisition from Brazil
Brazil’s competition watchdog has cleared the acquisition of Hamburg Süd by Maersk, after the Danish ...
News / Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
Analysts have raised concerns over another bout of overcapacity, following the latest orders for ULCVs, by ...
News / Latin American trades restructure ahead of Hamburg Süd takeover by Maersk
MSC and Hapag-Lloyd are launching a new Mediterranean-east coast South America service next month, as part ...
Recommends / Maersk sells tankers unit for $1.17bn
The context of this story is the ongoing consolidation of Maersk’s container supply chain operations ...
News / Shipping has 'collective blindness' and must improve its cyber security
Shipping remains blind to the threat posed by insufficient cyber security. And its continuing failure to ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 4.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared