News / Harm or help to Malaysia's smaller forwarders as China's Alibaba moves in?
Freight forwarders in Malaysia are divided over the potential impact of Alibaba’s growing presence on ...
News / Malaysia upgrades logistics infrastructure to support e-commerce ambitions
Malaysia is investing heavily in transport logistics infrastructure in its bid to become the preferred e-commerce ...
News / MAB Kargo eyes investment and expansion as business rebuilds after restructure
MAB Kargo, Malaysia Airlines’ freight offshoot, is set to invest in intra-Asia cargo and e-commerce ...
News / Competition for South-east Asian transhipment traffic heats up with port developments
A flurry of new port capacity on the Straits of Malacca could further intensify competition ...
Recommends / Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia mull high-security Sulu Sea corridor to curb piracy
With piracy off the Somali coast now an increasingly dim memory, the waters of South-east ...
Recommends / Malaysia plans to double Kuala Lumpur cargo traffic via an 'aerotropolis', while MAS restructures
Interesting news out of Malaysia. First, the struggling national carrier has set up Malaysia Aviation ...
Recommends / Indonesia fears piracy surge on shipping route could make it the 'new Somalia'
Indonesia has growing concerns that it is being targeted by pirates along its sea border ...
Recommends / MASkargo: Here to stay and keeping freighters
MASkargo is to remain a maindeck player, but is seeking additional freighter capacity from partners. ...
News / New cargo carrier Swift to lay claim ownership of 747s 'abandoned' at Kuala Lumpur Airport
A new cargo carrier – incredibly – called Splunk n’ Dash, this week claimed ownership ...
News / Climate change will hit global supply chains as rising temperatures cause drop in productivity
As global leaders meet in Paris today to look at cutting greenhouse gas emissions and ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 4.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 3. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 4. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. Jordan Blake on Stifel's top 10 'game-changers' in logistics and transport in 2018