News / E-commerce boom in Malaysia a bonus for logistics operators, but last-mile still a challenge
Contract logistics demand in Malaysia is on the rise thanks to e-commerce and pharmaceuticals growth. According ...
News / Harm or help to Malaysia's smaller forwarders as China's Alibaba moves in?
Freight forwarders in Malaysia are divided over the potential impact of Alibaba’s growing presence on ...
News / Malaysia upgrades logistics infrastructure to support e-commerce ambitions
Malaysia is investing heavily in transport logistics infrastructure in its bid to become the preferred e-commerce ...
News / MAB Kargo eyes investment and expansion as business rebuilds after restructure
MAB Kargo, Malaysia Airlines’ freight offshoot, is set to invest in intra-Asia cargo and e-commerce ...
News / Competition for South-east Asian transhipment traffic heats up with port developments
A flurry of new port capacity on the Straits of Malacca could further intensify competition ...
Recommends / Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia mull high-security Sulu Sea corridor to curb piracy
With piracy off the Somali coast now an increasingly dim memory, the waters of South-east ...
Recommends / Malaysia plans to double Kuala Lumpur cargo traffic via an 'aerotropolis', while MAS restructures
Interesting news out of Malaysia. First, the struggling national carrier has set up Malaysia Aviation ...
Recommends / Indonesia fears piracy surge on shipping route could make it the 'new Somalia'
Indonesia has growing concerns that it is being targeted by pirates along its sea border ...
Recommends / MASkargo: Here to stay and keeping freighters
MASkargo is to remain a maindeck player, but is seeking additional freighter capacity from partners. ...
News / New cargo carrier Swift to lay claim ownership of 747s 'abandoned' at Kuala Lumpur Airport
A new cargo carrier – incredibly – called Splunk n’ Dash, this week claimed ownership ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
- 5.CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
- 1. Alex@coollogisticsconference.com on Four trophies for The Loadstar specialists at Seahorse journalism awards 2018
- 2. Andreas Kout on E-commerce revenue up, but traditional services bring Clipper more profit
- 3. Kevin Tovey on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Paul Clifton on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 5. Graham on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive