News / Harm or help to Malaysia's smaller forwarders as China's Alibaba moves in?
Freight forwarders in Malaysia are divided over the potential impact of Alibaba’s growing presence on ...
News / Malaysia upgrades logistics infrastructure to support e-commerce ambitions
Malaysia is investing heavily in transport logistics infrastructure in its bid to become the preferred e-commerce ...
News / MAB Kargo eyes investment and expansion as business rebuilds after restructure
MAB Kargo, Malaysia Airlines’ freight offshoot, is set to invest in intra-Asia cargo and e-commerce ...
News / Competition for South-east Asian transhipment traffic heats up with port developments
A flurry of new port capacity on the Straits of Malacca could further intensify competition ...
Recommends / Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia mull high-security Sulu Sea corridor to curb piracy
With piracy off the Somali coast now an increasingly dim memory, the waters of South-east ...
Recommends / Malaysia plans to double Kuala Lumpur cargo traffic via an 'aerotropolis', while MAS restructures
Interesting news out of Malaysia. First, the struggling national carrier has set up Malaysia Aviation ...
Recommends / Indonesia fears piracy surge on shipping route could make it the 'new Somalia'
Indonesia has growing concerns that it is being targeted by pirates along its sea border ...
Recommends / MASkargo: Here to stay and keeping freighters
MASkargo is to remain a maindeck player, but is seeking additional freighter capacity from partners. ...
News / New cargo carrier Swift to lay claim ownership of 747s 'abandoned' at Kuala Lumpur Airport
A new cargo carrier – incredibly – called Splunk n’ Dash, this week claimed ownership ...
- 1.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 2.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 3.Hamburg Süd fleet could be cut as Maersk faces up to takeover conditions
- 4.Maersk Line set to reflag Hamburg Süd containerships away from Germany
- 5.Cosco takes biggest container line title from Maersk after a bumper Q3
- 1. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
- 3. r on Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4. Ryan on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
- 5. Nathanielfoengsang@gmail.com on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites