News / Harm or help to Malaysia's smaller forwarders as China's Alibaba moves in?
Freight forwarders in Malaysia are divided over the potential impact of Alibaba’s growing presence on ...
News / Malaysia upgrades logistics infrastructure to support e-commerce ambitions
Malaysia is investing heavily in transport logistics infrastructure in its bid to become the preferred e-commerce ...
News / MAB Kargo eyes investment and expansion as business rebuilds after restructure
MAB Kargo, Malaysia Airlines’ freight offshoot, is set to invest in intra-Asia cargo and e-commerce ...
News / Competition for South-east Asian transhipment traffic heats up with port developments
A flurry of new port capacity on the Straits of Malacca could further intensify competition ...
Recommends / Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia mull high-security Sulu Sea corridor to curb piracy
With piracy off the Somali coast now an increasingly dim memory, the waters of South-east ...
Recommends / Malaysia plans to double Kuala Lumpur cargo traffic via an 'aerotropolis', while MAS restructures
Interesting news out of Malaysia. First, the struggling national carrier has set up Malaysia Aviation ...
Recommends / Indonesia fears piracy surge on shipping route could make it the 'new Somalia'
Indonesia has growing concerns that it is being targeted by pirates along its sea border ...
Recommends / MASkargo: Here to stay and keeping freighters
MASkargo is to remain a maindeck player, but is seeking additional freighter capacity from partners. ...
News / New cargo carrier Swift to lay claim ownership of 747s 'abandoned' at Kuala Lumpur Airport
A new cargo carrier – incredibly – called Splunk n’ Dash, this week claimed ownership ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 3.ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4.CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
- 5.Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
- 1. James on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
- 4. Cargolution on TIACA's Air Cargo Forum 2018 takes off in Toronto
- 5. Itsik on Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships