News / E-commerce boom in Malaysia a bonus for logistics operators, but last-mile still a challenge
Contract logistics demand in Malaysia is on the rise thanks to e-commerce and pharmaceuticals growth. According ...
News / Harm or help to Malaysia's smaller forwarders as China's Alibaba moves in?
Freight forwarders in Malaysia are divided over the potential impact of Alibaba’s growing presence on ...
News / Malaysia upgrades logistics infrastructure to support e-commerce ambitions
Malaysia is investing heavily in transport logistics infrastructure in its bid to become the preferred e-commerce ...
News / MAB Kargo eyes investment and expansion as business rebuilds after restructure
MAB Kargo, Malaysia Airlines’ freight offshoot, is set to invest in intra-Asia cargo and e-commerce ...
News / Competition for South-east Asian transhipment traffic heats up with port developments
A flurry of new port capacity on the Straits of Malacca could further intensify competition ...
Recommends / Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia mull high-security Sulu Sea corridor to curb piracy
With piracy off the Somali coast now an increasingly dim memory, the waters of South-east ...
Recommends / Malaysia plans to double Kuala Lumpur cargo traffic via an 'aerotropolis', while MAS restructures
Interesting news out of Malaysia. First, the struggling national carrier has set up Malaysia Aviation ...
Recommends / Indonesia fears piracy surge on shipping route could make it the 'new Somalia'
Indonesia has growing concerns that it is being targeted by pirates along its sea border ...
Recommends / MASkargo: Here to stay and keeping freighters
MASkargo is to remain a maindeck player, but is seeking additional freighter capacity from partners. ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'