Marks & Spencer Headlines
News / Not just any Bangladesh barge service; it's the first M&S shipment
Marks & Spencer has completed the first shipment of containers from the Bangladeshi apparel manufacturing ...
Recommends / M&S turnaround plan fails to win over investors
Marks & Spencer’s third-quarter results show little sign of reversing the firm’s declining fortunes, with a 5.9% ...
Recommends / Logistics problems at M&S spark nightmare over Christmas
While UK retailer John Lewis’ five-week sales up to 27 December saw a 5.8% increase, ...
News / Role of port-centric logistics still valuable, despite M&S pull-out, says PD Ports chief
Yesterday’s news that Marks & Spencer is pulling out of its planned £200m investment in ...
News / M&S abandons London Gateway logistics project after third year of falling profits
Marks & Spencer has cancelled plans to build a national distribution centre at London Gateway. M&S ...
Recommends / Marks & Spencer to halt store openings
As a barometer of the state of the UK high street, you can’t do much ...
News / Agility: the ultimate logistics tool
Agility. That is the name of the game for shippers. (And I don’t mean the ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'