News / EC competition watchdog reimposes €776m fine for air cargo cartel carriers
Ten airfreight carriers accused of being in a price-fixing cartel are to have annulled fines totalling €776m ...
People / A tough job at AF-KLM Cargo for Marcel de Nooijer
We don’t like to gloat, but The Loadstar tipped as long ago as January 2015 ...
News / Terror attacks, strikes and rising costs giving AF-KLM Cargo a bumpy flight
Restructuring at Air France-KLM Cargo has started to take effect, despite a weak market and ...
News / KLM Cargo and Dutch air freight sector 'lack vision and bravado', say critics
The management and strategy of KLM Cargo is accused of lacking “vision and bravado”, and have ...
Recommends / Call for open skies at Schiphol dominates air cargo debate
Both the Dutch government and KLM appear to have come under fire for protectionism at ...
News / All-cargo Midex Airlines folds its wings, while court backs Martinair restructure
Midex Airlines, beset by problems since it launched in 2008, has finally closed its doors ...
News / Martinair not for sale, says AF-KLM Cargo boss as court rejects pilots' status claim
Martinair is not up for sale, the head of Air France-KLM Cargo confirmed to Dutch ...
News / Martinair pilots launch last-stand legal battle to force KLM to save their jobs
Some 185 Martinair pilots are attempting one final battle to keep their jobs. In an administrative ...
Recommends / Martinair staff protest cuts as freighter fleet is reduced
Martinair’s Works Council is applying to an Amsterdam commercial court to protest the recent announcement ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers