News / EC competition watchdog reimposes €776m fine for air cargo cartel carriers
Ten airfreight carriers accused of being in a price-fixing cartel are to have annulled fines totalling €776m ...
People / A tough job at AF-KLM Cargo for Marcel de Nooijer
We don’t like to gloat, but The Loadstar tipped as long ago as January 2015 ...
News / Terror attacks, strikes and rising costs giving AF-KLM Cargo a bumpy flight
Restructuring at Air France-KLM Cargo has started to take effect, despite a weak market and ...
News / KLM Cargo and Dutch air freight sector 'lack vision and bravado', say critics
The management and strategy of KLM Cargo is accused of lacking “vision and bravado”, and have ...
Recommends / Call for open skies at Schiphol dominates air cargo debate
Both the Dutch government and KLM appear to have come under fire for protectionism at ...
News / All-cargo Midex Airlines folds its wings, while court backs Martinair restructure
Midex Airlines, beset by problems since it launched in 2008, has finally closed its doors ...
News / Martinair not for sale, says AF-KLM Cargo boss as court rejects pilots' status claim
Martinair is not up for sale, the head of Air France-KLM Cargo confirmed to Dutch ...
News / Martinair pilots launch last-stand legal battle to force KLM to save their jobs
Some 185 Martinair pilots are attempting one final battle to keep their jobs. In an administrative ...
Recommends / Martinair staff protest cuts as freighter fleet is reduced
Martinair’s Works Council is applying to an Amsterdam commercial court to protest the recent announcement ...
Recommends / Martinair axes 330 jobs, a third of them pilots
Martinair pilots yesterday faced the sad news that about 110 of them will be made ...
- 1.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 5.Southampton hits back at haulier claims of container logjams at the port
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion