MCC Transport Headlines
People / Tim Wickmann becomes World Shipping Council's MD for Asia
The World Shipping Council (WSC) has appointed former Maersk executive Tim Wickmann as its new managing ...
News / First deepsea box terminal at Haiphong opens and eyes a mainline call
The first deepsea container terminal in north Vietnam has opened for business. Capable of handling 14,000 ...
People / MCC chief Tim Wickmann looks for new challenge after nine years
The guiding hand behind the rise of Maersk’s intra-Asia subsidiary MCC Transport, CEO Tim Wickmann ...
News / Intra-Asia container trades on the up, but carriers fail to benefit
Growing volumes between China and South-east Asia propelled first-quarter intra-Asia container trade figures. However, shipping lines are ...
News / Redundant panamax boxships no use on growing intra-Asia trades
China’s container growth on shortsea tradelanes is outpacing stagnant long-haul services, potentially creating a trend from ...
News / Intra-Asia rates hit by ripples from chaotic ocean container trades and China slowdown
Weak trade demand and rampant competition between ocean carriers has led to unsustainable freight rates ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. Simon George on MSC opts for Traxens technology to create 50,000 'smart' containers
- 2. John Luis on Forwarders urge carriers to put freighters into India
- 3. LawrenceTeh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 4. email@example.com on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?