MCC Transport Headlines
People / Tim Wickmann becomes World Shipping Council's MD for Asia
The World Shipping Council (WSC) has appointed former Maersk executive Tim Wickmann as its new managing ...
News / First deepsea box terminal at Haiphong opens and eyes a mainline call
The first deepsea container terminal in north Vietnam has opened for business. Capable of handling 14,000 ...
People / MCC chief Tim Wickmann looks for new challenge after nine years
The guiding hand behind the rise of Maersk’s intra-Asia subsidiary MCC Transport, CEO Tim Wickmann ...
News / Intra-Asia container trades on the up, but carriers fail to benefit
Growing volumes between China and South-east Asia propelled first-quarter intra-Asia container trade figures. However, shipping lines are ...
News / Redundant panamax boxships no use on growing intra-Asia trades
China’s container growth on shortsea tradelanes is outpacing stagnant long-haul services, potentially creating a trend from ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
- 5.CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
- 1. Dave on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Garry Hopper on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 3. Alex@coollogisticsconference.com on Four trophies for The Loadstar specialists at Seahorse journalism awards 2018
- 4. Harry on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 5. Bruce on Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe