MK&C: Blockchain’s Occam problem
MCKINSEY writes: “Blockchain has yet to become the game-changer some expected. A key to finding ...
FW: McKinsey paints too-rosy picture of autonomous trucking
John Paul Hampstead writes: “Over the weekend, McKinsey and Company released a report detailing their view ...
MK&C: The cornerstones of large-scale technology transformation
McKinsey writes: “A clear playbook is emerging for how to integrate and capitalise on advanced ...
News / Cheaper and easier: Asia Pacific the next hot-spot for e-commerce delivery
European retailers should expand their e-commerce offering to Asia Pacific, which is cheaper and easier ...
Recommends / Go digital: raise supply chain performance to new levels
A thorough piece of research from McKinsey first points out how much companies are losing ...
Recommends / Ports and shipping: the need for solutions that cross lines
McKinsey has published a thorough article on the shipping and ports industry. While it notes ...
Recommends / How container shipping could reinvent itself for the digital age
Fifty years after first analysing container shipping, consultant McKinsey has called on the industry to ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe