News / The worst is over claim box carriers that see signs of a profit in Q3
After posting heavy losses for the first six months, ocean carriers believe the worst is ...
Maersk results signal a liner recovery as the tide turns for carriers
The interim results from Maersk Line this week are a bellwether, indicating a welcome recovery for ...
News / Pressure grows from migrant crisis in the Med with commercial ships rescuing 14,000 last year
Shipping lines are coming under increased pressure from the refugee and migrant crisis in the ...
News / Cosco puts its faith in the Ocean Alliance to keep its Noatum facilities afloat
The ultimate success of Cosco Shipping Ports’ (CSP) purchase last month of a 51% stake ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes