Maersk results signal a liner recovery as the tide turns for carriers
The interim results from Maersk Line this week are a bellwether, indicating a welcome recovery for ...
News / Pressure grows from migrant crisis in the Med with commercial ships rescuing 14,000 last year
Shipping lines are coming under increased pressure from the refugee and migrant crisis in the ...
News / Cosco puts its faith in the Ocean Alliance to keep its Noatum facilities afloat
The ultimate success of Cosco Shipping Ports’ (CSP) purchase last month of a 51% stake ...
News / Cosco to take controlling stake in Noatum – is a shipping line next?
Cosco Shipping Ports (CSP) today announced it is to buy a 51% stake in Noatum Port Holdings ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 3.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 4.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 5.Analysis: Maersk – relationships matter and bad assets have nowhere to hide
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV