Merger Mania Headlines
News / Yusen Logistics boosts its e-commerce capability with ILG takeover
Yusen Logistics UK has boosted its e-commerce capabilities with the acquisition of delivery and fulfilment ...
Comment / Analysis: a Seaspan-Costamare merger? Could form a unique combination
The competitive landscape for non-operating containership owners is currently fascinating. Business has gone so well ...
News / 4Cap Equity launches advisory services to help logistics firms with M&A
A new M&A specialist with a focus on the logistics industry has launched to offer advisory ...
News / Bullish Panalpina sees H1 profits rise and unveils another perishables investment
Panalpina enjoyed a 30% rise in ebit in the first half of 2018, leading to a ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
One of Hapag-Lloyd’s largest shareholders has brushed off an approach by CMA CGM for merger talks. Any ...
Recommends / Stobart's ousted boss has bold plan to re-merge split operator into £1.6bn giant
6 July is likely to be a new D-Day for UK haulage firm Eddie Stobart, ...
Comment / Analysis: tie-up with Swissport the sensible next step for WFS
Just a couple of months after Swissport’s IPO was postponed, it is easier now to speculate ...
News / Competition red tape may tie major carriers in too many knots for more M&A
The era of large-scale consolidation among the major container carriers is likely at an end, delegates ...
News / Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
COSCO’s $6.3bn takeover of Orient Overseas International (OOIL), parent of container line OOCL, is now ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV