Merger Mania Headlines
Comment / Analysis special: a Q&A with Panalpina board member Peter Ulber
The share price of Panalpina has rebounded strongly since second-quarter results were released this year, ...
News / Despite market rumours, CEVA says there is no deal on the table
CEVA has scotched rumours that it is shortly to be taken over. Despite persistent market speculation, ...
News / Latin American trades restructure ahead of Hamburg Süd takeover by Maersk
MSC and Hapag-Lloyd are launching a new Mediterranean-east coast South America service next month, as part ...
Recommends / Ethiopia merges airline and airport despite monopoly fears
The recent bold move to merge Ethiopian Airlines with Ethiopian Airports Enterprise makes sense from ...
News / Shippers need to review their game plan ahead of new contract talks
With the Asia-Europe contract renewal negotiating season fast approaching, Drewry is advising shippers to rethink ...
News / CSAV takes a hit after UASC merger with Hapag-Lloyd
This year’s merger of United Arab Shipping Company (UASC) with Hapag-Lloyd has pushed the German shipping ...
Recommends / Cosco earnings surge as market recovers
Cosco Shipping has announced a 42% hike in profits for the six months to June ...
Comment / Analysis: stand by for shocks from the lean, mean DSV machine
I take my hat off to DSV’s management team. Admittedly, their handling of the UTi Worldwide ...
Recommends / Cosco still on the acquisition trail, with a $900m war chest
Having tabled a $6.3bn bid for OOCL, it seems Cosco has not ended its shopping ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared