Merger Mania Headlines
Comment / Analysis: a Schenker IPO on the board's agenda at Deutsche Bahn?
Corporate Germany and its financiers have never been busier: Deutsche Post-DHL last week announced a ...
Comment / Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
On a straight comparable basis, the second-quarter results from CMA CGM were abysmal; confirming that 2017 ...
News / DSV buys Dutch e-commerce specialist, as Dubai launches forwarding firm
DSV has expanded again by acquiring a Dutch e-commerce specialist. It announced on Tuesday it had bought ...
Comment / Market Insight: There's no deal – what happened to M&A activity in Q2?
I recently argued that the outlook for multi-billion dollar deals in the supply chain remained ...
News / Yusen Logistics boosts its e-commerce capability with ILG takeover
Yusen Logistics UK has boosted its e-commerce capabilities with the acquisition of delivery and fulfilment ...
Comment / Analysis: a Seaspan-Costamare merger? Could form a unique combination
The competitive landscape for non-operating containership owners is currently fascinating. Business has gone so well ...
News / 4Cap Equity launches advisory services to help logistics firms with M&A
A new M&A specialist with a focus on the logistics industry has launched to offer advisory ...
News / Bullish Panalpina sees H1 profits rise and unveils another perishables investment
Panalpina enjoyed a 30% rise in ebit in the first half of 2018, leading to a ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
One of Hapag-Lloyd’s largest shareholders has brushed off an approach by CMA CGM for merger talks. Any ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.CMA CGM gradually pushing up its stake in Ceva Logistics
- 5.CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
- 1. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market
- 2. email@example.com on Can Flexport keep advancing as the US-China trade war rages overhead?
- 3. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 4. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 5. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service