Merger Mania Headlines
News / Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
Panalpina is set to reject DSV’s offer of Sfr170 per share, according to sources close ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Radio silence on the DSV & Panalpina affair excites the hedge funds
It all started last Thursday when unimpressive DSV 2018 results hit the wires. So, here are ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Why DSV 'is going higher' for Panalpina
Several DSV insiders were vocal in the past 24 hours. They got in touch soon after ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: is XPO's acquisition hunt toast?
With the DSV-Panalpina deal not dead, just, umm, sleeping, it could be time for XPO ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: is the $4bn DSV + Panalpina deal a remake of the Kraft + Cadbury $16bn takeover saga?
Oh, dear. Are freight forwarders taking a page out of the shippers’ playbook in cross-boarder ...
News / Dnata and Europa spread their footprints wider with new acquisitions
The distinction between forwarders and handlers is becoming increasingly blurred, following two acquisitions in the ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: DSV's trading update – when bad news is great news
Having listened to virtually all the conference calls of DSV since 2014, I thought I’d ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: DSV is not alone in its Panalpina chase – and its rival ticks all the boxes
I smiled last week when Hong Kong-listed Kerry Logistics was vaguely rumoured to be interested ...
News / Ceva stays bullish after a 'year of change', but its future remains unclear
As Panalpina’s key shareholder, the Ernst Göhner Foundation rejected the “current” non-binding proposal from DSV, all ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'