Merger Mania Headlines
Comment / Market Insight: Where will the steady gaze of Geodis become fixed next?
France’s Geodis traditionally attracts all sorts of M&A rumours, with its management team often coming ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Ceva + CMA CGM Log raises more questions than answers
I don’t want to sound too picky, and surely CMA CGM is doing a good ...
Comment / CMA CGM: will buying into Ceva bring the company a chance to shine?
In a year when many lines have been pretty negative and have stressed the impact ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: the CMA CGM /CEVA saga reaches a new level
One of my City sources got in touch today, as soon as takeover target CEVA Logistics ...
Comment / Against the odds: CEVA, not Panalpina, the right mating partner for K+N
Unforgettable. In late 2005, Kuehne +Nagel (K+N) agreed its largest deal to date by acquiring Paris-based ...
News / PE firm puts six operators together to form the UK's largest logistics company
A private equity firm has put together six operators to form the UK’s largest privately ...
News / Takeover of Ireland specialist GC Trans boosts Transuniverse European presence
Belgian forwarder Transuniverse is expanding its European footprint. It has acquired Ireland-specialist GC Trans and ...
Comment / Supply Chain Radar Exclusive: AP Møller-Maersk ready to deploy its firepower in the US
The management team of AP Møller-Maersk Group (APPM) has had a very busy week, but ...
Comment / Market Insight: as hungry XPO eyes takeover targets, Ryder comes into view
From hungry hunter to possible prey – if the price is right: the corporate story of ...
News / Shipowners Global Ship Lease and Poseidon Containers to merge
Non-operating shipowners Global Ship Lease and Poseidon Containers are to merge in a deal worth ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
- 5.CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
- 1. Alex@coollogisticsconference.com on Four trophies for The Loadstar specialists at Seahorse journalism awards 2018
- 2. Andreas Kout on E-commerce revenue up, but traditional services bring Clipper more profit
- 3. Kevin Tovey on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Paul Clifton on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 5. Graham on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive