Merger Mania Headlines
News / DX Group CEO Petar Cvetkovic will go in management shake-up
Hostilities between the management of UK parcels, mail and logistics operator DX Group and its ...
Recommends / One of China’s most aggressive deal makers, HNA Group, slams on the brakes
China’s government crackdown on overseas debt seems to have curbed HNA Group’s deal making, according ...
Recommends / WiseTech buys Brazilian logistics software rival Bysoft
WiseTech Global is buying its way into the South American marketplace with an $11.8m acquisition ...
News / S&P takes Hapag-Lloyd off its watch list, but remains concerned
Rating agency Standard & Poor’s has taken Hapag-Lloyd off its ‘CreditWatch’ listing. It has been listed ...
News / More container shipping M&A activity expected as smaller carriers try to keep up
There is a “high likelihood” of a new wave of M&A activity involving medium-size ocean ...
Recommends / Hapag-Lloyd to cut more than 1,000 jobs after UASC merger
Some 1,300 jobs are expected to be lost as Hapag-Lloyd completes its merger with UASC, ...
People / Hapag-Lloyd expands board following merger with UASC
Hapag-Lloyd has increased its supervisory board from 12 to 16 following its merger with UASC, ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd finally completes merger with UASC
Hapag-Lloyd and UASC today pushed through further consolidation in the liner shipping industry as the ...
News / SIA Cargo gets a higher profile after flying back into the black
Singapore Airlines is re-integrating subsidiary SIA Cargo, following a significant turnaround in the cargo carrier’s ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers