Merger Mania Headlines
Recommends / Ethiopia merges airline and airport despite monopoly fears
The recent bold move to merge Ethiopian Airlines with Ethiopian Airports Enterprise makes sense from ...
News / Shippers need to review their game plan ahead of new contract talks
With the Asia-Europe contract renewal negotiating season fast approaching, Drewry is advising shippers to rethink ...
News / CSAV takes a hit after UASC merger with Hapag-Lloyd
This year’s merger of United Arab Shipping Company (UASC) with Hapag-Lloyd has pushed the German shipping ...
Recommends / Cosco earnings surge as market recovers
Cosco Shipping has announced a 42% hike in profits for the six months to June ...
Comment / Analysis: stand by for shocks from the lean, mean DSV machine
I take my hat off to DSV’s management team. Admittedly, their handling of the UTi Worldwide ...
Recommends / Cosco still on the acquisition trail, with a $900m war chest
Having tabled a $6.3bn bid for OOCL, it seems Cosco has not ended its shopping ...
News / DX Group plans to 'go it alone' after Menzies takeover talks break down
Discussions on the proposed acquisition of Menzies Distribution by DX Group have broken down, it was revealed ...
News / OOCL needed cash and the 'weight' of Cosco to challenge the mega-competition
OOCL was too small to compete with mega-carriers and needed access to a large capital ...
News / Cosco acquisition of OOCL still faces “a degree of uncertainty”
Cosco Shipping Holdings resumed trading on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE) today, more than two ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 5.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships