Recommends / US strikes gentler tone on Nafta as talks countdown begins
It appears someone, somewhere, may have softened Donald Trump’s stance on the North American Free ...
Recommends / Mexican tariff’s future met with concerns
Two stories on the possible impact of making changes to NAFTA. Bloomberg has a great ...
Recommends / Deepening feud pushes US and Mexico toward damaging trade war
Yesterday marked the beginning of what could be a drawn-out spat between the US and ...
News / New port developments raise spectre of overcapacity in Mexico
The spectre of terminal overcapacity is on the rise in Mexico. A slew of new projects ...
News / Open skies beckon US and Mexican airlines, but it's no fiesta for cargo carriers
The doors have come off the air transport routes between Mexico and the US; this ...
Recommends / Trains take the strain as Mexican cargo crime gangs switch tracks
Criminals in Mexico move faster than freight companies, according to Mexico News Daily, which has ...
Recommends / China's BAIC Motors follows Asian shippers to Mexico
A Chinese carmaker is to follow rivals to Mexico, where it will build an assembly plant. ...
News / 'Outlook dim for Latin America trade in 2016', but Mexico is still shining
Trade prospects for Latin America are looking distinctly dim this year, according to a recent ...
News / US-Mexico parcel service launches as e-commerce spills into air cargo road feeder sector
E-commerce is spilling over into the air cargo road feeder service segment. Mexpress Transportation, which ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.More container shipping M&A activity expected as smaller carriers try to keep up
- 4.Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 2. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 3. email@example.com on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
- 5. Hugh Sutherland on New guidelines for UK courts could push hauliers into bankruptcy