Recommends / How changes to NAFTA rules of origin could threaten supply chains
The US government has managed to organise a sit-down with its NAFTA partners, Canada and ...
Recommends / Mexico: race for e-commerce dominance starts with logistics
A good article from the knowledgeable Cathy Roberson on e-commerce in Mexico, a pertinent subject ...
Recommends / Amazon plans mega-warehouse for Mexican growth spurt
Amazon is banking on a re-worked Nafta agreement which could see Mexico raise the $50 ...
News / Cargologicair takes a flier on the automotive trade, taking off for Mexico
Cargologicair (CLA) is set to launch its first scheduled services with an operation between the ...
News / Impressive transatlantic growth for US imports, but outlook not so bullish
Container exports from North Europe to North America increased 5.7%, year-on-year, in the first five ...
News / Worries about intentions next door fail to dent Mexican export momentum
What wall? The plans by northern neighbour to build this wall has so far failed to dent ...
Recommends / US strikes gentler tone on Nafta as talks countdown begins
It appears someone, somewhere, may have softened Donald Trump’s stance on the North American Free ...
Recommends / Mexican tariff’s future met with concerns
Two stories on the possible impact of making changes to NAFTA. Bloomberg has a great ...
Recommends / Deepening feud pushes US and Mexico toward damaging trade war
Yesterday marked the beginning of what could be a drawn-out spat between the US and ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared