Recommends / How changes to NAFTA rules of origin could threaten supply chains
The US government has managed to organise a sit-down with its NAFTA partners, Canada and ...
Recommends / Mexico: race for e-commerce dominance starts with logistics
A good article from the knowledgeable Cathy Roberson on e-commerce in Mexico, a pertinent subject ...
Recommends / Amazon plans mega-warehouse for Mexican growth spurt
Amazon is banking on a re-worked Nafta agreement which could see Mexico raise the $50 ...
News / Cargologicair takes a flier on the automotive trade, taking off for Mexico
Cargologicair (CLA) is set to launch its first scheduled services with an operation between the ...
News / Impressive transatlantic growth for US imports, but outlook not so bullish
Container exports from North Europe to North America increased 5.7%, year-on-year, in the first five ...
News / Worries about intentions next door fail to dent Mexican export momentum
What wall? The plans by northern neighbour to build this wall has so far failed to dent ...
Recommends / US strikes gentler tone on Nafta as talks countdown begins
It appears someone, somewhere, may have softened Donald Trump’s stance on the North American Free ...
Recommends / Mexican tariff’s future met with concerns
Two stories on the possible impact of making changes to NAFTA. Bloomberg has a great ...
Recommends / Deepening feud pushes US and Mexico toward damaging trade war
Yesterday marked the beginning of what could be a drawn-out spat between the US and ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion