News / To fly again, Centurion Air Cargo must provide 'evidence of fitness to operate'
The US Department of Transport has called on Centurion Air Cargo to provide evidence of ...
News / Incentives to use Miami a bid to attract more cargo after 'tradelanes flatline'
Miami is trying to boost cargo flows following a raid on its market share from gateways on both ...
News / Latin America trade perks up, but north-south imbalance a major challenge for logistics
After several years in the doldrums, logistics providers are ramping up operations in Latin America ...
News / Port and container terminal consolidation can mitigate the impact of ULCVs
Port and terminal consolidation is the “only long-term answer” to mitigate the impact of fewer ...
News / Era of container terminal alliances nears after FMC approves Miami operator agreement
Last month’s decision by the US Federal Maritime Commission to authorise two terminal operators in ...
News / US postal service stymied by "cash for airside access" claim at Miami airport
The United States Postal Service (USPS) is “effectively being discriminated against by the Miami-Dade Aviation ...
Recommends / American Airlines Cargo chief Jim Butler talks high-flying cargo
The Miami Herald has interviewed Jim Butler, the personable chief of American Airlines Cargo. He ...
News / More pressure on Centurion Air Cargo as Brazilian judge orders 747F impounded
The financial challenges that have plagued Miami-based Centurion Air Cargo and sister airline SkyLease resulted ...
News / Latin America trade may be flat, but there are opportunities – 'think outside the box'
Despite the challenges currently facing Latin American trade, there are still opportunities for innovative and ...
- 1.Analysis: days of reckoning loom for AP Møller Maersk & Hapag-Lloyd
- 2.NCA eyes sale of 747-400 freighters as it counts the cost of summer flight ban
- 3.Forwarding business a star performer for DP-DHL in the third quarter
- 4.Sky Lease Cargo 747-400F goes off runway at Halifax, causing significant damage
- 5.London Gateway wins 2M Asia-Europe service as Maersk tries to reduce 'unexpected disruptions'
- 1. email@example.com on Bigger is not better in box shipping, say shippers who want better service
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Bigger is not better in box shipping, say shippers who want better service
- 3. Subbarao on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. Salman Nisar Mr. on Italian air freight veterans take on new challenges
- 5. mike sales on Logistics must attract a more diverse workforce, or lose out on 'good minds'