News / To fly again, Centurion Air Cargo must provide 'evidence of fitness to operate'
The US Department of Transport has called on Centurion Air Cargo to provide evidence of ...
News / Incentives to use Miami a bid to attract more cargo after 'tradelanes flatline'
Miami is trying to boost cargo flows following a raid on its market share from gateways on both ...
News / Latin America trade perks up, but north-south imbalance a major challenge for logistics
After several years in the doldrums, logistics providers are ramping up operations in Latin America ...
News / Port and container terminal consolidation can mitigate the impact of ULCVs
Port and terminal consolidation is the “only long-term answer” to mitigate the impact of fewer ...
News / Era of container terminal alliances nears after FMC approves Miami operator agreement
Last month’s decision by the US Federal Maritime Commission to authorise two terminal operators in ...
News / US postal service stymied by "cash for airside access" claim at Miami airport
The United States Postal Service (USPS) is “effectively being discriminated against by the Miami-Dade Aviation ...
Recommends / American Airlines Cargo chief Jim Butler talks high-flying cargo
The Miami Herald has interviewed Jim Butler, the personable chief of American Airlines Cargo. He ...
News / More pressure on Centurion Air Cargo as Brazilian judge orders 747F impounded
The financial challenges that have plagued Miami-based Centurion Air Cargo and sister airline SkyLease resulted ...
News / Latin America trade may be flat, but there are opportunities – 'think outside the box'
Despite the challenges currently facing Latin American trade, there are still opportunities for innovative and ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes