Military matters Headlines
Recommends / Why logistics will be key to any US conflict with Russia and China
While commercial supply chains are normally our focus at The Loadstar, there are sometime logistical ...
Recommends / FAA drops proposed limits on operations in Afghanistan
The US plans to impose additional limitations on US carriers – most of which are freighter ...
Recommends / The big machines bringing industry – and war – to the melting Arctic
Popular Mechanics’ Joe Pappalardo has put together a fascinating piece on developing logistics at the North ...
News / US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
US exporters and their freight forwarders are likely to come under increased regulatory scrutiny after ...
News / K+N under orders to quick-march British Army logistics into the 21st century
The logistics supporting British Army operations will be transformed after the opening of a new defence fulfilment centre ...
Recommends / Islamic State getting weapons from East Europe in ‘rapid’ new supply chain – arms expert
Analysis of the armaments supply chain now employed by Islamic State, which although much of ...
News / National Air Cargo claims United Airlines was offered $145m military contract unlawfully
US military contracts may be dwindling, but they remain highly competitive and there is still money ...
Recommends / US Army truck test could accelerate autonomous driving
If there’s one line of work that could clearly really benefit from driverless trucks, it ...
East-west air freight rates hit a new low, but US military makes up the numbers
As Drewry reports that air freight rates have fallen to their lowest-ever level on east-west ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'