MOL Comfort Headlines
News / Fewer containers being lost at sea, says World Shipping Council
The debate about how many containers are lost overboard at sea was reopened today. Liner shipping ...
News / ClassNK calls for upgraded steel plate tolerance in mega-boxship construction
Japanese classification society ClassNK is claiming a “world-first” breakthrough finding in the required crack arrest toughness of ...
Comment / Pressure grows as time and circumstance put the squeeze on JIT supply chains
To a retailer, inventory is waste; but with the current bout of weather-delayed consignments, exacerbated ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making