News / Jeremy Nixon named CEO to lead management of Japan's Ocean Network Express
After Japanese carriers NYK, MOL and K Line last week formally established their new joint-venture ...
News / Japanese carrier trio miss first target for ONE merger, but it's all 'going to plan'
K Line, MOL and NYK have insisted that the integration of their container businesses is ...
News / South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
The South African Competition Commission has rejected the merger of the container divisions of NYK, MOL ...
News / Japanese liner shipping trio becomes ONE, ready for launch next spring
The container businesses of K Line, MOL and NYK will operate under the tradename Ocean ...
News / Carriers may be getting containership capacity crisis under control at last
Container shipping lines may be finally getting the vessel overcapacity crisis under control. It was revealed today ...
News / Shock for Japanese shipping lines as merger plan is rejected by US FMC
The US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) has rejected the merger of the container businesses of ...
News / NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
The Competition Commission of Singapore (CCS) has become the first jurisdiction to approve the container ...
Recommends / Major Japanese container shipping lines in freefall
Japan’s big-three shipping lines recorded dire performances for the nine months to January, with Nippon ...
News / Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
The number of container lines with an operating capacity of over 200,000 teu has reduced ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers