News / Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
Less than 18 months before the IMO’s 0.5% sulphur cap regulations come into force for ...
News / ONE unveils strategy for billion-dollar cost savings and million-dollar profits
Japanese shipping groups K Line, MOL and NYK, now operating as the Ocean Network Express (ONE) ...
People / MOL launches new NVOCC unit as Michael Goh moves to Product Transport
MOL has made a double announcement: it is to launch a new NVOCC business; and it has ...
News / EC imposes €395m fine on car carrier cartel, but whistleblower MOL wins immunity
The European Commission’s competition directorate has levied fines totalling €395m on four car carriers for ...
News / K Line slips back into the red, but NYK and MOL remain in calmer waters
Japanese shipping groups K Line, MOL and NYK have reported a generally improving trend in ...
News / ONE unveils its global network and prepares to take first cargo bookings
Ocean Network Express (ONE) has published details of its Day ONE network of services outside those offered on ...
News / Japanese carriers may need to rationalise merged box fleet as new ships arrive
K Line has received the 13,900 teu Milano Bridge, the first of five sister ships ...
News / Ocean Network Express cleared for April launch as last regulatory barrier is cleared
South Africa’s competition watchdog has approved the merger of three Japanese container shipping lines, NYK, MOL ...
News / Three Japanese carriers looking forward to coming together as ONE
K Line, MOL and NYK are banking their future group profitability on the success of ...
News / Newly profitable Yang Ming said to be set to order mega-containerships
Less than a week after Taiwanese container line Yang Ming reported its first net profit ...
- 1.Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
- 2.Forwarders and carriers 'in the dark' as new IT system at Felixstowe sparks delays
- 3.Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
- 4.In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
- 5.Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 1. Joseph Peter Campbell on Boeing facing legal action as Iran sues over cancelled contracts
- 2. Frank Wang on Cargo handling industry looks for real-time visibility and connectivity to improve efficiency and productivity
- 3. Harry Perry on Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 4. Aaron Smith on Brussels Airport cargo community the early bird with blockchain launch
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges