News / CMA CGM back in the black in Q3, but fuel costs force discounted rates
CMA CGM moved back into the black in the third quarter, and recorded a net profit of ...
News / ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
Japanese carrier Ocean Network Express (ONE) is set to see losses spiral to $600m in ...
News / Beleaguered UK importers prepared for further delays as more vessels divert from Southampton and Felixstowe
Chronic congestion at the UK’s two largest container ports is forcing ocean carrier planners to ...
News / Partner carriers hit for $120m after disappointing first quarter for ONE
Ocean Network Express (ONE) recorded losses of $120m in its inaugural trading quarter, its “clumsy” launch ...
News / In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
As a glistening new container vessel is delivered to Ocean Network Express (ONE), will the carrier ...
News / Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
Less than 18 months before the IMO’s 0.5% sulphur cap regulations come into force for ...
News / ONE unveils strategy for billion-dollar cost savings and million-dollar profits
Japanese shipping groups K Line, MOL and NYK, now operating as the Ocean Network Express (ONE) ...
People / MOL launches new NVOCC unit as Michael Goh moves to Product Transport
MOL has made a double announcement: it is to launch a new NVOCC business; and it has ...
News / EC imposes €395m fine on car carrier cartel, but whistleblower MOL wins immunity
The European Commission’s competition directorate has levied fines totalling €395m on four car carriers for ...
News / K Line slips back into the red, but NYK and MOL remain in calmer waters
Japanese shipping groups K Line, MOL and NYK have reported a generally improving trend in ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
- 5.CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
- 1. Alex@coollogisticsconference.com on Four trophies for The Loadstar specialists at Seahorse journalism awards 2018
- 2. Andreas Kout on E-commerce revenue up, but traditional services bring Clipper more profit
- 3. Kevin Tovey on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Paul Clifton on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 5. Graham on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive