News / CMA CGM back in the black in Q3, but fuel costs force discounted rates
CMA CGM moved back into the black in the third quarter, and recorded a net profit of ...
News / ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
Japanese carrier Ocean Network Express (ONE) is set to see losses spiral to $600m in ...
News / Beleaguered UK importers prepared for further delays as more vessels divert from Southampton and Felixstowe
Chronic congestion at the UK’s two largest container ports is forcing ocean carrier planners to ...
News / Partner carriers hit for $120m after disappointing first quarter for ONE
Ocean Network Express (ONE) recorded losses of $120m in its inaugural trading quarter, its “clumsy” launch ...
News / In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
As a glistening new container vessel is delivered to Ocean Network Express (ONE), will the carrier ...
News / Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
Less than 18 months before the IMO’s 0.5% sulphur cap regulations come into force for ...
News / ONE unveils strategy for billion-dollar cost savings and million-dollar profits
Japanese shipping groups K Line, MOL and NYK, now operating as the Ocean Network Express (ONE) ...
People / MOL launches new NVOCC unit as Michael Goh moves to Product Transport
MOL has made a double announcement: it is to launch a new NVOCC business; and it has ...
News / EC imposes €395m fine on car carrier cartel, but whistleblower MOL wins immunity
The European Commission’s competition directorate has levied fines totalling €395m on four car carriers for ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'