MPC Container Ships Headlines
News / MPC eyes expansion into wider markets with purchase of bigger box ships
Emerging feedership owner MPC Capital has bought three secondhand panamax container vessels as it looks ...
News / Improved charter rates a bonus for MPC Container Ships as it sails into the black
Norwegian container feeder vessel owner MPC Container Ships said charter rates and second-hand vessel values ...
News / MPC picks up three more discounted boxships as the charter market heats up
Oslo-based containership owner MPC Container Ships has launched another raid on the former assets of ...
News / Boxship owner Seaspan looks to second-hand vessels to boost its bottom line
Containership owner and manager Seaspan Corporation is refocusing on the second-hand market as it shies ...
News / MPC fleet growth ambitions challenged by rise in second-hand vessel prices
Niche sector specialist MPC Container Ships posted its first quarterly profit in Q3 as it ...
News / Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships
Owners of smaller containerships, with limited exposure to the volatile deepsea east-west trades, are enjoying increases in ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe