News / Firefighting continues on Maersk Honam as it is towed to Dubai
MSC has advised shippers and freight forwarders with cargo on the fire-stricken Maersk Honam that the ...
News / Charter market capacity crunch will put a dent in carrier profitability
Containership charter rates are at a 30-month high on the back of strong demand, and Alphaliner ...
Recommends / Australia bans Kia Ora for three months
No, Australia has not banned a child-oriented fruit drink – nor a South Korean car brand. ...
News / Customers warned arrival of Maersk Honam containers could be delayed for months
Maersk Line has confirmed the “most likely” port of refuge for the fire-damaged Maersk Honam as Jebel Ali, ...
News / Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
2M alliance partners Maersk Line and MSC will launch a revamped Asia-Europe and Asia-Mediterranean network ...
News / Maersk Honam blaze death toll grows as search for last crew member is called off
The tragedy of the Maersk Honam continued to unfold on the Indian Ocean today when Maersk Line ...
News / Loss-making HMM stays bullish, but its 'leading carrier' ambition is 'a pipe-dream'
Hyundai Merchant Marine’s long-term aspiration to become a “leading global carrier” with a market share ...
News / Ocean carriers hit by costlier fuel, now face spike in charter hire rates
Already facing higher fuel costs, ocean carriers could now be hit by a rise in ...
People / Ammar Kanaan to take over as CEO of MSC's terminals arm
MSC has appointed Ammar Kanaan chief executive of its cargo container terminals arm Terminal Investment ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 5.Air freight a star performer as K+N gets 2018 off to a flying start
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Carrier reliability reaches new nadir in Q1 as premium services gain ground
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 4. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?