News / Overcapacity making waves in the containership charter market
Owners of mid-sized containerships, 7,500-11,000 teu, are suffering from the traditional slack season lull in charter ...
News / Latest newbuild ULCVs could be even bigger: introducing the Megamax-24
Nine 22,000 teu vessels on order for CMA CGM and 11 22,000 teu ships for MSC could end ...
News / Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
Analysts have raised concerns over another bout of overcapacity, following the latest orders for ULCVs, by ...
News / More rate slippage on east-west trades as carriers prepare for slack season
Asia-North Europe container spot rates are under pressure again and there is evidence that carriers ...
Recommends / North Korea’s missile launch hits South Korean shipbuilding industry
South Korea’s domestic shipbuilding industry has found itself part of the collateral damage of North Korea’s ...
News / When the huge 'goodie-bags' arrive, will the party be over for ocean carriers?
At least two Asia and Europe loops will need to be closed in the fourth ...
News / 'Biggest lines get the best deals' in a depressed containership charter market
The four largest container lines are using their enormous buying power to keep charter rates ...
News / Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
Major cultural and structural changes are needed before the severe barge congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam eases. Shipping ...
News / RMT creditors to receive just 11 cents on the dollar from bankrupt shipowner
Unsecured creditors of bankrupt panamax containership owner Rickmers Maritime Trust (RMT) will each receive just ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 4.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared