Recommends / North Korea’s missile launch hits South Korean shipbuilding industry
South Korea’s domestic shipbuilding industry has found itself part of the collateral damage of North Korea’s ...
News / When the huge 'goodie-bags' arrive, will the party be over for ocean carriers?
At least two Asia and Europe loops will need to be closed in the fourth ...
News / 'Biggest lines get the best deals' in a depressed containership charter market
The four largest container lines are using their enormous buying power to keep charter rates ...
News / Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
Major cultural and structural changes are needed before the severe barge congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam eases. Shipping ...
News / RMT creditors to receive just 11 cents on the dollar from bankrupt shipowner
Unsecured creditors of bankrupt panamax containership owner Rickmers Maritime Trust (RMT) will each receive just ...
News / Industry leaders step up battle to beat fake goods supply chains
A group of leading shippers, logistics service providers and shipping lines have increased efforts to ...
News / Maersk ransomware attack may hit 'tens of thousands' of shippers, warns analyst
The cyber attack on Maersk has the potential to throw global container supply chains into ...
News / UK rail freight looks on track for more growth, driven by retail
Changes in energy consumption masked the true state of UK rail freight in 2016-2017, with ...
News / Airlines and shipping step up to maintain supply lines as Qatar battles blockade
As Qatar battles major boycotts, Oman’s ports of Sohar and Salalah are set to handle ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 5.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships