News / Blockchain can boost supply chain efficiency and cut costs – and resist cyber attack
Scientists at the University of Copenhagen have backed using blockchain systems in container shipping after ...
News / Maersk booking and port operations hit by cyber attack as hackers demand ransom
Maersk Line is today unable to take bookings following yesterday’s Petya ransomware cyber attack, in what ...
News / Blockchain technology gains more users as it drives visibility in supply chains
Blockchain has won another convert, as the logistics industry finds increasing applications for the technology. The ...
News / Shipping lines reluctant to give up 'the old ways' and go digital in the blockchain revolution
Six months after the implementation of verified gross mass (VGM) requirements, traditional anxieties in the freight ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. email@example.com on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 3. Simon George on MSC opts for Traxens technology to create 50,000 'smart' containers
- 4. John Luis on Forwarders urge carriers to put freighters into India
- 5. LawrenceTeh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees