News / Blockchain can boost supply chain efficiency and cut costs – and resist cyber attack
Scientists at the University of Copenhagen have backed using blockchain systems in container shipping after ...
News / Maersk booking and port operations hit by cyber attack as hackers demand ransom
Maersk Line is today unable to take bookings following yesterday’s Petya ransomware cyber attack, in what ...
News / Blockchain technology gains more users as it drives visibility in supply chains
Blockchain has won another convert, as the logistics industry finds increasing applications for the technology. The ...
News / Shipping lines reluctant to give up 'the old ways' and go digital in the blockchain revolution
Six months after the implementation of verified gross mass (VGM) requirements, traditional anxieties in the freight ...
News / Hack-proof blockchain technology arrives – the paperless future for freight
Never let it be said again that the freight industry is slow to adopt new ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
- 5.CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
- 1. Dave on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Garry Hopper on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 3. Alex@coollogisticsconference.com on Four trophies for The Loadstar specialists at Seahorse journalism awards 2018
- 4. Harry on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 5. Bruce on Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe