News / Blockchain can boost supply chain efficiency and cut costs – and resist cyber attack
Scientists at the University of Copenhagen have backed using blockchain systems in container shipping after ...
News / Maersk booking and port operations hit by cyber attack as hackers demand ransom
Maersk Line is today unable to take bookings following yesterday’s Petya ransomware cyber attack, in what ...
News / Blockchain technology gains more users as it drives visibility in supply chains
Blockchain has won another convert, as the logistics industry finds increasing applications for the technology. The ...
News / Shipping lines reluctant to give up 'the old ways' and go digital in the blockchain revolution
Six months after the implementation of verified gross mass (VGM) requirements, traditional anxieties in the freight ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 3.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: Panalpina creating a buzz unseen since Mr McLean invented containers
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe