Multimodal 2017 Headlines
News / Freight must act now to prevent border delays post-Brexit, says BIFA
Border delays appear to be the only certainty facing the UK after Brexit and should be the ...
News / Growth of Amazon gives UK warehousing sector a real shake-up
The growth of Amazon in the UK has had a huge effect on the demand-supply ...
News / UK shippers could save 30% per box switching from road to rail freight
The economic and environmental imperatives for UK shippers and importers to switch inland distribution from ...
LongRead / Freight to be revitalised as LHR unveils £160m blueprint for cargo
Heathrow Airport is this week to publish its latest cargo blueprint, outlining its plans for ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion