Multimodal 2017 Headlines
News / Freight must act now to prevent border delays post-Brexit, says BIFA
Border delays appear to be the only certainty facing the UK after Brexit and should be the ...
News / Growth of Amazon gives UK warehousing sector a real shake-up
The growth of Amazon in the UK has had a huge effect on the demand-supply ...
News / UK shippers could save 30% per box switching from road to rail freight
The economic and environmental imperatives for UK shippers and importers to switch inland distribution from ...
LongRead / Freight to be revitalised as LHR unveils £160m blueprint for cargo
Heathrow Airport is this week to publish its latest cargo blueprint, outlining its plans for ...
Multimodal approaches 10 years as UK and Ireland's top freight event
The Loadstar is delighted to announce that BIFA will be supporting its coverage of Multimodal ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Port of Felixstowe customers must face two more months of 'absolute chaos'
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making