Multimodal 2018 Headlines
People / Freight forwarding apprenticeships set to address UK's skills shortage
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has urged UK freight forwarders to take advantage of ...
News / Deepsea container freight rates hold on to last week's gains as vessel utilisation rises
Today’s Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) comprehensive index was up 2.1% this week reflecting a ...
News / Forwarding not ready for full customs declarations at new EU-UK border
Logistics industry fears are growing after Brexit minister David Davis gave his clearest indication yet that ...
News / 3PLs must invest now in a digital future, or they will 'simply get squashed'
Technology providers have urged shippers and freight forwarders to embrace the wave of digitisation and ...
News / Logistics – 'the new retail' – needs to listen to the customer, not follow trends
Retailers must focus on what customers want – as opposed to keeping up with the trends of ...
News / Aim younger: logistics is going to need more than a million more employees
Logistics firms and their education advisors are now targeting children as young as 14 in ...
Multimodal 2018 reaches its eleventh year
Now in its eleventh year, Multimodal is the UK and Ireland’s premier freight transport, logistics ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'