Multimodal 2018 Headlines
People / Freight forwarding apprenticeships set to address UK's skills shortage
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has urged UK freight forwarders to take advantage of ...
News / Deepsea container freight rates hold on to last week's gains as vessel utilisation rises
Today’s Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) comprehensive index was up 2.1% this week reflecting a ...
News / Forwarding not ready for full customs declarations at new EU-UK border
Logistics industry fears are growing after Brexit minister David Davis gave his clearest indication yet that ...
News / 3PLs must invest now in a digital future, or they will 'simply get squashed'
Technology providers have urged shippers and freight forwarders to embrace the wave of digitisation and ...
News / Logistics – 'the new retail' – needs to listen to the customer, not follow trends
Retailers must focus on what customers want – as opposed to keeping up with the trends of ...
News / Aim younger: logistics is going to need more than a million more employees
Logistics firms and their education advisors are now targeting children as young as 14 in ...
Multimodal 2018 reaches its eleventh year
Now in its eleventh year, Multimodal is the UK and Ireland’s premier freight transport, logistics ...
- 1.Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2.CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
- 3.MSC to axe prestigious Eagle service as pressure grows on transpacific rates
- 4.Delays at Felixstowe push Hamburg Süd to switch services to Southampton
- 5.Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
- 2. email@example.com on Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 3. Charles evans on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 4. Jeff on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 5. luis rosario on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule