Multimodal 2018 Headlines
People / Freight forwarding apprenticeships set to address UK's skills shortage
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has urged UK freight forwarders to take advantage of ...
News / Deepsea container freight rates hold on to last week's gains as vessel utilisation rises
Today’s Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) comprehensive index was up 2.1% this week reflecting a ...
News / Forwarding not ready for full customs declarations at new EU-UK border
Logistics industry fears are growing after Brexit minister David Davis gave his clearest indication yet that ...
News / 3PLs must invest now in a digital future, or they will 'simply get squashed'
Technology providers have urged shippers and freight forwarders to embrace the wave of digitisation and ...
News / Logistics – 'the new retail' – needs to listen to the customer, not follow trends
Retailers must focus on what customers want – as opposed to keeping up with the trends of ...
News / Aim younger: logistics is going to need more than a million more employees
Logistics firms and their education advisors are now targeting children as young as 14 in ...
Multimodal 2018 reaches its eleventh year
Now in its eleventh year, Multimodal is the UK and Ireland’s premier freight transport, logistics ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV