Recommends / DHL strengthens India's e-commerce sector with $74m investment
The vast majority of these funds are going into expanding its facilities at Delhi and ...
Recommends / Mumbai Airport sees cargo volumes take off on e-commerce business
Mumbai International Airport has opened a domestic cargo terminal to help the growing e-commerce business ...
News / 'More than just e-AWB'. Kale hits back at anger over portal charges at Mumbai
Kale Logistics has hit back at suggestions that it is overcharging for its GMAX airport ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 3.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 4.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 5.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 1. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Can Flexport keep advancing as the US-China trade war rages overhead?
- 3. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 4. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 5. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service