Narrowbody conversions Headlines
News / Setting up services for Amazon and Q4 pilots' strike impact ATSG results
ATSG’s financial results were hit by increased expenses from the ‘ramp-up’ of services for Amazon ...
News / Pemco won't fly straight into 767 conversion market after ATSG deal
Pemco will not move into 767 conversions following its acquisition by 767 specialist ATSG. A spokesman ...
News / BAE calls on industry to consider Avro RJ freighter conversion programme as feedstock comes onto the market
It may be the end for the 747 freighter – but at the other end ...
News / ATSG enjoys revenue boost in second quarter as Amazon effect takes hold
ATSG yesterday announced a revenue increase of 19% to $176.5m for the second quarter, but ...
Recommends / Revealed – the first freighter in Amazon livery
Amazon has revealed its aircraft livery at an event in Seattle, home to both the ...
News / E-commerce boom drives demand for B737 freighter conversions higher than supply
Carriers (or internet sales giants) looking to turn Boeing 737s into cargo aircraft are facing ...
News / E-commerce boom means demand for narrowbody freighters threatens to outstrip supply
Feedstock for narrowbody freighter conversions could run short by 2018, thanks to demand from China’s e-commerce ...
News / Looming pilot shortage stalks air cargo operators as more narrowbodies are converted into freighters
Aircraft conversion outfits are going full tilt turning narrowbody aircraft into freighters to meet rampant ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Najma Qureshi on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 2. Gunther Ginckels on Port of Antwerp forms action committee to tackle ongoing barge congestion
- 3. Seetah Kowlessur on Comment: how logistics service providers can stand out in a tender
- 4. Mubin Mondal on Jeremy Nixon named CEO to lead management of Japan's Ocean Network Express
- 5. Luc Castera on Digitisation will bring a new era for shipping, but only 'the fittest' will survive