Recommends / 'Code red' storm causes Dutch and German transport chaos
Ports and airports across northern Europe are facing chaos today as the storm, which began last night, ...
Recommends / German antitrust agency fines tug operators
Three tug companies are facing fines of more than $15m by the German antitrust regulator ...
Recommends / Schiphol airlines set dates for slot talks
Plans to break the ongoing slot storm at Schiphol will debated next month, with the ...
Recommends / Brexit: how the Netherlands – and Rotterdam – is braced for 'no deal'
An interesting piece by the BBC focusing, for a change on the European side of ...
News / 'Cargo carriers only have themselves to blame for loss of their slots at Schiphol'
Carriers not protectionism are to blame for slot losses at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, according to ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading