Recommends / Dutch rail freight masterplan in the making
The Germans went first, and now the Dutch have followed, with news the government in ...
News / Schiphol artificially restricting airport cargo capacity with 'illegal' slot rules
An aviation lawyer has branded Schiphol’s slot legislation “illegal” and “anti-competitive”, claiming the Dutch gateway ...
Recommends / 'Code red' storm causes Dutch and German transport chaos
Ports and airports across northern Europe are facing chaos today as the storm, which began last night, ...
Recommends / German antitrust agency fines tug operators
Three tug companies are facing fines of more than $15m by the German antitrust regulator ...
Recommends / Schiphol airlines set dates for slot talks
Plans to break the ongoing slot storm at Schiphol will debated next month, with the ...
Recommends / Brexit: how the Netherlands – and Rotterdam – is braced for 'no deal'
An interesting piece by the BBC focusing, for a change on the European side of ...
News / 'Cargo carriers only have themselves to blame for loss of their slots at Schiphol'
Carriers not protectionism are to blame for slot losses at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, according to ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV