New ship alliances shape up Headlines
News / New alliances bring bigger ships and more capacity to box trades
The launch of the new vessel-sharing alliances has increased capacity on the Asia-Europe, transpacific and ...
Recommends / Time for terminal transformation?
The paradigms of the port industry are undergoing fundamental transformation – facilities built decades ago ...
News / Shippers draw up April Fools' Day contingency plans as new alliances launch
As the new alliance structure prepares to get underway tomorrow, with the Ocean and THE ...
News / Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
The new alliance networks will offer faster transit times between Asia and North Europe’s major ...
News / Asia-Europe shipping rates on the up, but it's too early to talk of a recovery
Long-term contract rates agreed over the past three months between major ports in China and North Europe ...
Recommends / HMM officially joins 2M Alliance through strategic co-operation
Since the fall of Hanjin, Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has been groomed by the South ...
News / Asia-Europe rate war could return with launch of new alliances
Could yet another rate war on the Asia-Europe westbound trade be round the corner, as ...
News / Singapore wins, HK and Port Klang the losers, in alliance reshuffle
Hong Kong and Port Klang are set to lose out on Asia-Europe port calls when the ...
News / With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has continued to pick at the bones of erstwhile compatriot Hanjin, ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 2.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 3.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 1. Dan on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. WillamBrantree on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. Alejandro on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 4. Oldersachem01 on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 5. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers