New ship alliances shape up Headlines
News / Westports the first shipping hub to suffer a downside from alliance reshuffle
Malaysia’s Westports facilities at Port Klang has lost out to nearby competitors in the ocean ...
News / Maersk turns Hamburg Süd blue at the top, but business model will sail on
Maersk Line is wasting no time in putting its blue stamp on the executive board ...
News / Shock for Japanese shipping lines as merger plan is rejected by US FMC
The US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) has rejected the merger of the container businesses of ...
News / No need for more transhipment hubs in South-east Asia, TOC delegates told
The chances of a creating a fourth container transhipment hub in South-east Asia appear to ...
News / Lines seem 'indifferent' to shipper problems as new alliances settle in
Shipping lines in the new alliance structure seem “indifferent to certain problems of backhaul shippers”, according ...
News / New alliances bring bigger ships and more capacity to box trades
The launch of the new vessel-sharing alliances has increased capacity on the Asia-Europe, transpacific and ...
Recommends / Time for terminal transformation?
The paradigms of the port industry are undergoing fundamental transformation – facilities built decades ago ...
News / Shippers draw up April Fools' Day contingency plans as new alliances launch
As the new alliance structure prepares to get underway tomorrow, with the Ocean and THE ...
News / Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
The new alliance networks will offer faster transit times between Asia and North Europe’s major ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
- 4.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam