Recommends / ICTSI abandons Nigeria port project
Prolonged delays have forced the hand of International Container Terminal Services (ICTSI), which announced it ...
Recommends / Diary… of a supply chain corruption investigator
Utterly absorbing account in London Review of Books of an episode in the life of ...
Recommends / Airlines panic as Nigeria and Ghana run out of aviation fuel
Airlines have had little joy with Nigeria recently. Many have pulled out, as the country is ...
Recommends / Foundations crumbling under APMT's prestigious African port project
Fascinating article from Danish publication ShippingWatch on the prospects for APM Terminals’ flagship greenfield container ...
News / Emirates the latest airline to axe Nigeria routes as currency crisis deepens
Emirates has scaled back its Nigeria routes in response to a worsening currency crisis in ...
Recommends / Nigeria moves to stamp out corruption at its ports
Guess how many government officials’ signatures are needed to clear an individual shipment for imports ...
Recommends / Another airline quits Venezuela as IATA urges countries to pay up – while Prince William addresses AGM
IATA is having a busy week at its Dublin AGM. Two bits of news have ...
News / Freight forwarders back new president's drive to fight Customs corruption in Nigeria
Corruption may cost Nigeria up to 37% of its GDP within the next 14 years, according ...
News / Container shipping rates to West Africa take a dive as carriers use bigger vessels
CMA CGM has started to upgrade its Asia-West Africa ASAF fleet by replacing the 4,200-5,800 ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 5.Air freight a star performer as K+N gets 2018 off to a flying start
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Carrier reliability reaches new nadir in Q1 as premium services gain ground
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 4. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?