Recommends / ICTSI abandons Nigeria port project
Prolonged delays have forced the hand of International Container Terminal Services (ICTSI), which announced it ...
News / 'No' to corruption starts to pay off as major shippers seek out Nigerian forwarder AMG
Fighting corruption in logistics has led to a significant increase in business for one Nigerian forwarder. AMG ...
Recommends / Diary… of a supply chain corruption investigator
Utterly absorbing account in London Review of Books of an episode in the life of ...
Recommends / Airlines panic as Nigeria and Ghana run out of aviation fuel
Airlines have had little joy with Nigeria recently. Many have pulled out, as the country is ...
Recommends / Foundations crumbling under APMT's prestigious African port project
Fascinating article from Danish publication ShippingWatch on the prospects for APM Terminals’ flagship greenfield container ...
News / Emirates the latest airline to axe Nigeria routes as currency crisis deepens
Emirates has scaled back its Nigeria routes in response to a worsening currency crisis in ...
Recommends / Nigeria moves to stamp out corruption at its ports
Guess how many government officials’ signatures are needed to clear an individual shipment for imports ...
Recommends / Another airline quits Venezuela as IATA urges countries to pay up – while Prince William addresses AGM
IATA is having a busy week at its Dublin AGM. Two bits of news have ...
News / Freight forwarders back new president's drive to fight Customs corruption in Nigeria
Corruption may cost Nigeria up to 37% of its GDP within the next 14 years, according ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes