Recommends / ICTSI abandons Nigeria port project
Prolonged delays have forced the hand of International Container Terminal Services (ICTSI), which announced it ...
Recommends / Diary… of a supply chain corruption investigator
Utterly absorbing account in London Review of Books of an episode in the life of ...
Recommends / Airlines panic as Nigeria and Ghana run out of aviation fuel
Airlines have had little joy with Nigeria recently. Many have pulled out, as the country is ...
Recommends / Foundations crumbling under APMT's prestigious African port project
Fascinating article from Danish publication ShippingWatch on the prospects for APM Terminals’ flagship greenfield container ...
News / Emirates the latest airline to axe Nigeria routes as currency crisis deepens
Emirates has scaled back its Nigeria routes in response to a worsening currency crisis in ...
Recommends / Nigeria moves to stamp out corruption at its ports
Guess how many government officials’ signatures are needed to clear an individual shipment for imports ...
Recommends / Another airline quits Venezuela as IATA urges countries to pay up – while Prince William addresses AGM
IATA is having a busy week at its Dublin AGM. Two bits of news have ...
News / Freight forwarders back new president's drive to fight Customs corruption in Nigeria
Corruption may cost Nigeria up to 37% of its GDP within the next 14 years, according ...
News / Container shipping rates to West Africa take a dive as carriers use bigger vessels
CMA CGM has started to upgrade its Asia-West Africa ASAF fleet by replacing the 4,200-5,800 ...
News / NYK quits as Asia-West Africa trade goes 'from bad to worse' with rates and volumes falling
NYK is to exit the Asia-West Africa trade, and could be the first of many ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Port of Felixstowe customers must face two more months of 'absolute chaos'
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making