Recommends / Nike’s plan to shave a month off shoe delivery times
Nike’s plan to reduce its manufacturing-to-market supply chain from 60 days to 10 was used ...
Recommends / Nike’s go-faster plan to shave a month off delivery times
Nike is planning to speed up manufacturing and, according to this report in Quartz, shave ...
Recommends / Nike resisted Amazon dominance, but finally capitulated
There’s a good article in The Australian on the new relationship between Nike and Amazon. ...
Recommends / 3D printing central to Nike’s continued growth, says CEO
For several years US footwear manufacturer Nike has been talking about how its sees its ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading