Recommends / Has NOL acquisition come at a heavy price for CMA CGM?
CMA CGM’s finances have always verged on the opaque in comparison with its listed peers, ...
People / Rodolphe Saadé replaces father as CMA CGM chief
CMA CGM has appointed Rodolphe Saadé as chief executive, replacing his father, Jacques, who will ...
Recommends / NOL did not adapt fast enough, says CEO
A frank assessment of where it all went wrong for APL owner NOL, from its ...
Comment / Analysis – how long before CMA CGM heads to the stock market?
I believe that it is no coincidence that France’s CMA CGM, the third-largest container shipping ...
News / Looks like more pain before any gain for the Asia-North Europe sea freight carriers
Ocean carriers cancelled some 230 sailings in 2015 between Asia and North Europe to boost ...
News / NOL racks up its third successive year of losses, reporting $181m of red ink in 2015
Singapore-based shipping line NOL posted a net loss of $181m in 2015, after a disastrous fourth quarter ...
Comment / Analysis: NOL/APL buy a big deal for CMA CGM, but a missed opportunity for Maersk?
This month, Singapore container shipping line Neptune Orient Lines finally agreed to be acquired by ...
News / CMA CGM chiefs eye 'significant' operational synergies in plan for integrating APL
On the assumption that CMA CGM’s acquisition of NOL receives the approval of anti-trust authorities ...
News / CMA CGM $2.4bn offer for APL accepted in deal to create third-biggest box carrier
CMA CGM has confirmed its offer of S$3.4bn ($2.4bn) in cash for the 67% stake ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 3.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 4.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion