non-operating container ship owners Headlines
News / Danaos predicts choppy waters for containership charter market next year
Greek containership owner Danaos has painted a gloomy picture for the box ship charter market ...
News / Charter market still very bad news for the NOOs as their losses mount
In just seven years, some $2.7bn has been wiped off the value of the seven publicly ...
- 1.A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
- 2.Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
- 3.Forwarders claim carriers are controlling capacity to force up air freight rates
- 4.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 5.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 1. peter street on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Peter Street on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. dave on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. Derek Jones on Weight loadfactors a poor way of showing utilisation, Project Selfie confirms
- 5. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains