non-operating container ship owners Headlines
News / Owners of bigger containerships face a charter market 'double-whammy'
The new year could be challenging for owners of large containerships, while non-operating owners in the smaller ...
News / Overcapacity making waves in the containership charter market
Owners of mid-sized containerships, 7,500-11,000 teu, are suffering from the traditional slack season lull in charter ...
News / Danaos predicts choppy waters for containership charter market next year
Greek containership owner Danaos has painted a gloomy picture for the box ship charter market ...
News / Charter market still very bad news for the NOOs as their losses mount
In just seven years, some $2.7bn has been wiped off the value of the seven publicly ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 3.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 2. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 3. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 5. ex customer on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year