non-operating container ship owners Headlines
News / Owners of bigger containerships face a charter market 'double-whammy'
The new year could be challenging for owners of large containerships, while non-operating owners in the smaller ...
News / Overcapacity making waves in the containership charter market
Owners of mid-sized containerships, 7,500-11,000 teu, are suffering from the traditional slack season lull in charter ...
News / Danaos predicts choppy waters for containership charter market next year
Greek containership owner Danaos has painted a gloomy picture for the box ship charter market ...
News / Charter market still very bad news for the NOOs as their losses mount
In just seven years, some $2.7bn has been wiped off the value of the seven publicly ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.MSC tries 'last-resort' emergency surcharge to offset rising cost of fuel
- 3.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 4.Will shippers abandon undamaged Maersk Honam boxes after more delay?
- 5.Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 1. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 2. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 3. Peter healey on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 4. GRACE M. on Maersk Honam finally arrives at port of refuge, but cannot berth
- 5. Dan Meir on Raising the bar on safety: are you ready for the new container regulations?