People / Svein Steimler heads the changes at NYK Europe
Following the decision of NYK Group to recall Europe chief executive and president Takuji Nakai ...
Recommends / Major Japanese container shipping lines in freefall
Japan’s big-three shipping lines recorded dire performances for the nine months to January, with Nippon ...
News / Japanese lines eye a new shipping horizon and a battle to regain profitability
Significantly greater cost competitiveness is the only way to “defeat” ocean carrier rivals, K Line ...
Comment / 2016 – the most turbulent year in container shipping's 60-year history
Five mergers and acquisitions and one bankruptcy is the final toll of a truly tumultuous ...
News / THE Alliance is next new container shipping group to unveil planned services
THE Alliance – Hapag-Lloyd, K Line, MOL, NYK and Yang Ming – have announced their ...
News / NYK, MOL and K Line to merge container shipping businesses to form world's sixth largest carrier
Japan’s big three shipping groups – K Line, MOL and NYK – have agreed to ...
News / Shipping industry could face $35bn write-off, as NYK’s impairment loss is likely to trigger review by lines
Last week’s news that NYK Line took the largest-ever impairment loss in container shipping history ...
News / Rough seas ahead as container shipping faces a peak season 'washout'
Container spot rates between Asia and Europe have lost a big chunk of last week’s ...
News / 'Sluggish' container trades drag Japanese shipping lines into the red
First-quarter results from Japanese carriers K Line, MOL and NYK were dragged down by a ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 3.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 4.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. email@example.com on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts