News / Three Japanese carriers looking forward to coming together as ONE
K Line, MOL and NYK are banking their future group profitability on the success of ...
News / Newly profitable Yang Ming said to be set to order mega-containerships
Less than a week after Taiwanese container line Yang Ming reported its first net profit ...
News / Japan's container line trio all sail back into the black ahead of merger into ONE
The liner divisions of Japanese shipping groups K Line, MOL and NYK all posted positive ...
Recommends / NYK to become 100% owner of Yusen
Japanese ocean carrier NYK is to acquire the 41% of Yusen Logistics it doesn’t already ...
News / Wider distribution of car factories leading to car-carrier vessel overcapacity
Systemic changes in car production could be leading to a surplus of vessels operating the deepsea car-carrying ...
News / Creation of Ocean Network Express will be a turning point for NYK, says president
The merger of NYK’s liner division with Japanese compatriots K Line and MOL next April ...
News / Revenue soars for Japanese lines in Q1 as they eye new alliance
Ahead of their integration into the Ocean Network Express (ONE) next April, the container liner ...
News / Transpacific box trade will get a new market leader after Cosco's OOCL buy
The transpacific container shipping market is set for a fundamental change if Cosco completes its acquisition of ...
News / Jeremy Nixon named CEO to lead management of Japan's Ocean Network Express
After Japanese carriers NYK, MOL and K Line last week formally established their new joint-venture ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion