People / CMA CGM mourns as founder Jacques Saade dies at 81
CMA CGM is mourning its founder, Jacques Saade, who died yesterday in Marseilles at the age of 81. Originally from ...
People / North American railroad legend Hunter Harrison dies at 73
North America rail turnaround king and CSX chief executive Hunter Harrison has died, just days after ...
People / A question of succession, as Evergreen says farewell to founder Chang Yung-fa
There are few people better placed to write an obituary of former Evergreen founder and ...
News / Farewell to a father figure of container shipping as Ray Miles dies at 71
One of the father figures of modern container shipping, British executive Ray Miles, died after ...
- 1.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 4.DSV-Panalpina deal could get 'messy' as the offer is considered
- 5.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 1. David Pearson on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'