People / CMA CGM mourns as founder Jacques Saade dies at 81
CMA CGM is mourning its founder, Jacques Saade, who died yesterday in Marseilles at the age of 81. Originally from ...
People / North American railroad legend Hunter Harrison dies at 73
North America rail turnaround king and CSX chief executive Hunter Harrison has died, just days after ...
People / A question of succession, as Evergreen says farewell to founder Chang Yung-fa
There are few people better placed to write an obituary of former Evergreen founder and ...
News / Farewell to a father figure of container shipping as Ray Miles dies at 71
One of the father figures of modern container shipping, British executive Ray Miles, died after ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making