Ocean 3 Headlines
News / EC clears CMA CGM bid to buy APL, but it must withdraw carrier from G6 alliance
The European Commission’s competition directorate has cleared CMA CGM’s acquisition of Singapore line APL and ...
News / Container shipping shake-up as CMA CGM, China Cosco, OOCL and Evergreen plan new alliance
Newly-merged Chinese ocean carriers Cosco and CSCL, together with Evergreen, OOCL and CMA CGM are set to form a ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd to impose post-CNY rate hikes as blanked sailings slow the pace of price decline
Hapag-Lloyd today announced a new general rate increase (GRI) of $900 per teu on headhaul ...
News / Buyers ignore GRIs and Asia-Europe spot prices tumble again in run-up to CNY
General rate increases (GRIs) announced by Asia-Europe carriers for today have failed to arrest the ...
News / APL membership of G6 box shipping alliance expected to continue through 2016
The G6 is likely to continue in its present form for at least another 12 ...
News / Ocean 3 peak season service suspension 'unprecedented' but may set a precedent
A surprise decision by the Ocean Three alliance to withdraw one of its four Asia-North ...
News / 'Go global or go home' the message to niche lines following HS-UASC alliance
“The message is clear,” said Drewry in its weekly container analysis this morning. “The mantra ...
News / Deal with UASC connects Hamburg Sud with a global shipping network at last
The surprising announcement last week of a “global co-operation agreement” between United Arab Shipping Co ...
News / Is Ocean Three the final piece in the container lines mega-alliance jigsaw?
The mega-alliance rankings should determine the foundation for success, or will other factors play a ...
- 1.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 2.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 5.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 1. David Pearson on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'