Ocean 3 Headlines
News / EC clears CMA CGM bid to buy APL, but it must withdraw carrier from G6 alliance
The European Commission’s competition directorate has cleared CMA CGM’s acquisition of Singapore line APL and ...
News / Container shipping shake-up as CMA CGM, China Cosco, OOCL and Evergreen plan new alliance
Newly-merged Chinese ocean carriers Cosco and CSCL, together with Evergreen, OOCL and CMA CGM are set to form a ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd to impose post-CNY rate hikes as blanked sailings slow the pace of price decline
Hapag-Lloyd today announced a new general rate increase (GRI) of $900 per teu on headhaul ...
News / Buyers ignore GRIs and Asia-Europe spot prices tumble again in run-up to CNY
General rate increases (GRIs) announced by Asia-Europe carriers for today have failed to arrest the ...
News / APL membership of G6 box shipping alliance expected to continue through 2016
The G6 is likely to continue in its present form for at least another 12 ...
News / Ocean 3 peak season service suspension 'unprecedented' but may set a precedent
A surprise decision by the Ocean Three alliance to withdraw one of its four Asia-North ...
News / 'Go global or go home' the message to niche lines following HS-UASC alliance
“The message is clear,” said Drewry in its weekly container analysis this morning. “The mantra ...
News / Deal with UASC connects Hamburg Sud with a global shipping network at last
The surprising announcement last week of a “global co-operation agreement” between United Arab Shipping Co ...
News / Is Ocean Three the final piece in the container lines mega-alliance jigsaw?
The mega-alliance rankings should determine the foundation for success, or will other factors play a ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 3.Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
- 4.Asia-Europe carriers prepare for battle over market share with FAK rate cuts
- 5.Maersk CFO Jakob Stausholm in shock resignation over reorganisation
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 2. Jacob Smith on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 3. email@example.com on Kramer and RWG launch service to ease barge congestion at Rotterdam
- 4. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 'Don't grab at new tech in fear of digital forwarders, and make the wrong choice'
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Maersk CFO Jakob Stausholm in shock resignation over reorganisation