Ocean Alliance Headlines
News / Westports eyes THE Alliance services to compensate 2017 throughput drop
Port Klang terminal operator Westports suffered a 9% drop in container throughput last year. In an ...
News / Ocean Alliance faces major network shake-up as new ULCVs arrive to 'rock the boat'
The Ocean Alliance is facing a profound network shake-up as its members prepare to welcome ...
News / CMA CGM completes 90% sale of US west coast Global Gateway South terminal
CMA CGM has completed the sale of 90% of the APL terminal Global Gateway South, located ...
Comment / Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
China’s state-owned Cosco Shipping Holdings will likely reach record revenues of Rmb90bn ($13.5bn) this year, ...
News / Lack of ULCVs could cost THE Alliance members $500 per teu on Asia-Europe
THE Alliance could find itself on the wrong side of a $500 per teu cost differential ...
News / Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
Analysts have raised concerns over another bout of overcapacity, following the latest orders for ULCVs, by ...
News / Cosco seals €35m deal for 100% control of APMT box terminal at Zeebrugge
China’s state-owned shipping and ports group, Cosco, has acquired the 76% share of APM Terminals’ Zeebrugge ...
News / More rate slippage on east-west trades as carriers prepare for slack season
Asia-North Europe container spot rates are under pressure again and there is evidence that carriers ...
News / Shippers need to review their game plan ahead of new contract talks
With the Asia-Europe contract renewal negotiating season fast approaching, Drewry is advising shippers to rethink ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Maersk Honam blaze death toll grows as search for last crew member is called off
- 3.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 4.Analysis: K+N needs to find some courage and a new corporate plan
- 5.Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 2. Charles M on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 3. John P. on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 4. Aaron Smith on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 5. Mohd.Tareak Iqbal on YTO Express airline set for take-off following regulatory approval