Ocean Alliance Headlines
News / Lack of ULCVs could cost THE Alliance members $500 per teu on Asia-Europe
THE Alliance could find itself on the wrong side of a $500 per teu cost differential ...
News / Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
Analysts have raised concerns over another bout of overcapacity, following the latest orders for ULCVs, by ...
News / Cosco seals €35m deal for 100% control of APMT box terminal at Zeebrugge
China’s state-owned shipping and ports group, Cosco, has acquired the 76% share of APM Terminals’ Zeebrugge ...
News / More rate slippage on east-west trades as carriers prepare for slack season
Asia-North Europe container spot rates are under pressure again and there is evidence that carriers ...
News / Shippers need to review their game plan ahead of new contract talks
With the Asia-Europe contract renewal negotiating season fast approaching, Drewry is advising shippers to rethink ...
News / CMA CGM ULCV order could send ripples across tradelanes as rates strengthen
CMA CGM’s potential order of up to nine 22,000 teu ultra-large container vessels (ULCVs) is ...
News / Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
Strong cargo growth, driven by vigorous retail restocking, will result in global demand growth this year ...
News / Transpacific box trade will get a new market leader after Cosco's OOCL buy
The transpacific container shipping market is set for a fundamental change if Cosco completes its acquisition of ...
News / Cosco buys OOCL for $6.3bn to form the world's third-largest liner company
Cosco has teamed with Chinese port operator Shanghai International Port Group (SIPG) to acquire Orient ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared