Ocean Alliance Headlines
News / Container shipping alliances now planning to set course for Latin America trades
The major deepsea alliances could begin to extend their joint service network to secondary north-south ...
News / Yang Ming still struggling, as it reports $30m Q3 loss despite improving market
Taiwanese ocean carrier Yang Ming recorded a net loss of $30m in the third quarter. This ...
News / Spot rates hold steady as carriers take advantage of shipper rush to beat tariffs
OOCL has announced the cancellation of four Ocean Alliance headhaul transpacific sailings next month. This suggests ...
News / Industry questions new box ship blockchain network
Yesterday’s announcement that five shipping lines and four terminal operators are to form a consortium ...
News / 2M decision to reactivate AE2/Swan service early prompts freight rate warning
Freight rates on Asia-North Europe trades could be set to fall steeply at the end ...
News / Ripples from congestion at UK box hubs now reaching north Europe ports
More ultra-large container vessels (ULCVs) are likely to be diverted from UK ports as Felixstowe and ...
News / THE and Ocean alliances team up for Mediterranean-US east coast service
THE and the Ocean alliances have confirmed plans to merge a Mediterranean-US east coast service ...
News / Backhaul capacity crisis fears as more Asia-North Europe sailings are blanked
Eleven advertised sailings from Asia to North Europe for next month have now been cancelled, removing ...
News / Carriers hit by Asia-Europe cargo slump as hopes of a 'bumper year' sink
North European trade growth for the year has been revised from 3.4% to 2.2%, according ...
News / Trade war sparks more capacity cuts on transpacific container trades
Container shipping lines on the transpacific trade this week continued to announce capacity cuts in ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs